NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

whoa didnt know there was an NT gun thread. I love guns if anyone has anything for sale hit me up. 2 of my favorites here. Im in ny

S&W M&P 5.56 with black rain ordinance furniture w/ accushot scope

Brunt bronze cerakote desert eagle .50 cal :smokin

Anyone know a good line of holsters?

Looking to carry my gen 3 glock 40.

I like my Blackhawk! Serpa, for my 3rd gen G17. However it's one of those love/hate items for people. Some people don't like the extra safety lock on it... I prefer it. Check out some videos about them.
***Nice to see people discovering this thread, let's keep it going***

NT fam, I'm thinking of becoming a gun owner (legally of course), and I have absolutely no idea where to start.

Process of getting licensed? I live in FL if it matters.

Recommended firearms? looking for something smaller I can carry with me on my motorcycle.

NRA?

Thanks in advance.

NT fam, I'm thinking of becoming a gun owner (legally of course), and I have absolutely no idea where to start.

Recommended firearms? looking for something smaller I can carry with me on my motorcycle.

NRA?

Thanks in advance.

Me too. Enlighten us.

NRA?

Thanks in advance.

Just go to your local range, rent a few different guns, most places you can rent for under 20$ and see what you like and do research from there, in the process of that take a class and get your paperwork ready to submit to the state. In texas its ends up bein a couple hundred all together im not sure bout florida.

Start with glocks, you cant go wrong wit one.

I got a glock and a couple kimbers as far as pistols go.

NRA?

Thanks in advance.
Just go to your local range, rent a few different guns, most places you can rent for under 20$ and see what you like and do research from there, in the process of that take a class and get your paperwork ready to submit to the state. In texas its ends up bein a couple hundred all together im not sure bout florida.

Start with glocks, you cant go wrong wit one.

I got a glock and a couple kimbers as far as pistols go.
Yep, it's all about what gun feels good/natural for you, which could be different than what your friend or someone on the internet likes. So your best bet is to try out different popular models to see which one works for you. Some you can tell just by holding in your hand if the ergonomics feel "good" (or not), before you even shoot. The gun shop shouldn't have a problem with you asking to handle empty guns for that reason, just be sure to point it in a safe direction (good habit even if you know it's unloaded).

Find 2-4 pistols that feel good in the hand, and then go shoot them. Like Wavy said, a lot of gun ranges will rent guns out to you for $10-20 (plus cost of ammo, which they usually will make you buy there). But that cost is well worth getting a good feel for a gun without having to straight-up buy it, first.

The best all-around handgun caliber is 9mm due to how common it is, and it's relatively cheap. It is a good balance of not too much recoil but good stopping force. I would use that as a starting point.

NRA doesn't really offer many personal benefits besides you knowing you're financially supporting them, AFAIK.

Last edited:
Coworker the other day asked me if i would be interested in a group buy for a Ruger 5.56. Anyone ever done a gun group buy? I'm kinda interested since i been researching ar-15 an people recommend 5.56 for an alternate option. I'm skeptical in participating if i can't spec it out how i want. 

Last edited:
Coworker the other day asked me if i would be interested in a group buy for a Ruger 5.56. Anyone ever done a gun group buy? I'm kinda interested since i been researching ar-15 an people recommend 5.56 for an alternate option. I'm skeptical in participating if i can't spec it out how i want. 

Buy or build your own...both can be done on a budget for around $600, if u look around.

few more toys. gotta rep for ny :smokin

from top to bottom

seekin precision sp 15 300 black out
inter ordinance tactical ak47 with 75 round drum
DDI ak 47 pistol w/ 30 round mag

more to come tomorrow

NRA?

Thanks in advance.

Me too. Enlighten us.

Only need a license to conceal in FL. Process is fairly simple. Don't be a felon nor convicted of any violent crime.

Take any firearms safety course offered by NRA certified instructors. Fill out application & get fingerprinted at local law enforcement office. Send in fees & application (think fees are like $136 total). Turnaround time used to be around 6 months I've heard it's gotten a lot better over the years though.

Damn fam with the pieces in NY. Thought it was tougher up there than in NJ? Nice collection though.

What's guys thoughts in here about the walther PPQ M2 pistol? It was either gonna be that or my M&P for my first gun but they wanted too much for it and I caught the M&P on sale. A guy I used to work with bought it awhile ago and loves it

Damn fam with the pieces in NY. Thought it was tougher up there than in NJ? Nice collection though.

What's guys thoughts in here about the walther PPQ M2 pistol? It was either gonna be that or my M&P for my first gun but they wanted too much for it and I caught the M&P on sale. A guy I used to work with bought it awhile ago and loves it

the walther ppq m2 is a really well built gun especially if you like that polymer frame. i think its better built than the glock. But when it comes to that and m&p id probably go m&p just because i think m&p is more reliable and i like american built guns. the walther is cheaper but if u can catch a m&p on sale its lit :smokin

Back
Top Bottom