NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

nerd.gif

2qtic7b.jpg

2uhvl1i.jpg
Although id do a lot of things to bag an Asian girl. I would definitely pass on this one. No disrespect.

Man, you Nters are never satisfied
grin.gif

13341_1274583351483_1436936997_30777369_5947149_n.jpg

Anywayz, If you really looking for Asian girl, you gotta come out to the bay.  I've been around to NYC, Chi-town, VA, etc and Bay Area Asian girls are by the far the most open to other races.  As long as you got a lil bit of game and are respectful. 

Anywayz, If you really looking for Asian girl, you gotta come out to the bay.  I've been around to NYC, Chi-town, VA, etc and Bay Area Asian girls are by the far the most open to other races.  As long as you got a lil bit of game and are respectful. 
laugh.gif

Definitely true. My boyfriend's Black and I'm in the Bay. 

laugh.gif

Definitely true. My boyfriend's Black and I'm in the Bay. 

i can co-sign the asian girls in the bay thing ol boy just commented on. really california in a whole cuz they are thirsty in southern california as well, but something about the bay. half the asian chicks ive encountered up north throw the n word around like they battle rapping in a smack dvd.

i can co-sign the asian girls in the bay thing ol boy just commented on. really california in a whole cuz they are thirsty in southern california as well, but something about the bay. half the asian chicks ive encountered up north throw the n word around like they battle rapping in a smack dvd.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Forget asian, how to bag a badddd Indian chick?
In my experiences, Indian chicks are pretty open to other races.

Pakistani chicks are a total different ballgame though. Your only bet are the ones who completely shun their family/religion...

In my experiences, Indian chicks are pretty open to other races.

Pakistani chicks are a total different ballgame though. Your only bet are the ones who completely shun their family/religion...

man Indian chicks are usually
pimp.gif
 or
sick.gif
 there is no in between.
and neither one of them are trying to hear it from a black guy lol.

pimp.gif
 or
sick.gif
 there is no in between.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif
 or
sick.gif
 there is no in between.
I'm only part black, but nah that's not true. I suppose it depends on the area, but definitely not true.

pimp.gif
 or
sick.gif
 there is no in between.
I'm only part black, but nah that's not true. I suppose it depends on the area, but definitely not true.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

eek.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

eek.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Yo, I'm in the NYC area. Lets go to Chinatown or Little Korea and work on our game.
pimp.gif

I'm with it..
pimp.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

We out to Flushing Queens afterwards.  That section of Queens is like Wash Heights for Asian people 
pimp.gif

I bagged my first Asian/Filipino chick this Spring.  You gotta come at them in a cool way, because quite honest honestly Asian females are fragile.  The Asian lady I'm talking to now is cool.  She just got off the boat, and she tells me that she that she was intimidated by me at firstand blk guys in general, because of those awful shows like COPS and America's Most Wanted, but talking to her and tickling her funny bone made her bring down the walls.

Asian ladies seem to date only white guys, guys that resemble Shareef Abdur-Rahim, or them Wesley Snipes colored blk dudes.

Fresh, I've seen your pics.  You're a good looking guy (pause).  You'll hit pay dirt soon with the Asian ladies. 
pimp.gif

Middle Eastern Chicks are hard.  That race/religion factor is strong. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Yo, I'm in the NYC area. Lets go to Chinatown or Little Korea and work on our game.
pimp.gif

I'm with it..
pimp.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

We out to Flushing Queens afterwards.  That section of Queens is like Wash Heights for Asian people 
pimp.gif

I bagged my first Asian/Filipino chick this Spring.  You gotta come at them in a cool way, because quite honest honestly Asian females are fragile.  The Asian lady I'm talking to now is cool.  She just got off the boat, and she tells me that she that she was intimidated by me at firstand blk guys in general, because of those awful shows like COPS and America's Most Wanted, but talking to her and tickling her funny bone made her bring down the walls.

Asian ladies seem to date only white guys, guys that resemble Shareef Abdur-Rahim, or them Wesley Snipes colored blk dudes.

Fresh, I've seen your pics.  You're a good looking guy (pause).  You'll hit pay dirt soon with the Asian ladies. 
pimp.gif

Middle Eastern Chicks are hard.  That race/religion factor is strong. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif
 or
sick.gif
 there is no in between.

js. I've never seen one here talking with a black guy. Granted there really aren't that many here anyway

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif
 or
sick.gif
 there is no in between.

js. I've never seen one here talking with a black guy. Granted there really aren't that many here anyway

Back
Top Bottom