NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

in my own experience... if you're a non-Indian minority...in order for you to crack the familial pressures that weigh on the minds of Indian girls... you have to be exceptional.

...or white

in my own experience... if you're a non-Indian minority...in order for you to crack the familial pressures that weigh on the minds of Indian girls... you have to be exceptional.

...or white

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Yo, I'm in the NYC area. Lets go to Chinatown or Little Korea and work on our game.
pimp.gif

I'm with it..
pimp.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

We out to Flushing Queens afterwards.  That section of Queens is like Wash Heights for Asian people 
pimp.gif

I bagged my first Asian/Filipino chick this Spring.  You gotta come at them in a cool way, because quite honest honestly Asian females are fragile.  The Asian lady I'm talking to now is cool.  She just got off the boat, and she tells me that she that she was intimidated by me at firstand blk guys in general, because of those awful shows like COPS and America's Most Wanted, but talking to her and tickling her funny bone made her bring down the walls.

Asian ladies seem to date only white guys, guys that resemble Shareef Abdur-Rahim, or them Wesley Snipes colored blk dudes.

Fresh, I've seen your pics.  You're a good looking guy (pause).  You'll hit pay dirt soon with the Asian ladies. 
pimp.gif

Middle Eastern Chicks are hard.  That race/religion factor is strong. 
LOL got me laughin at work with the shows like Cops and america's most wanted lol

and hopefully one day man... one i do.. you already know ima hit you..

and to homie up there wanting to hit Indian women... hmmmm good luck..

thats one race i rarely see with other dudes

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Yo, I'm in the NYC area. Lets go to Chinatown or Little Korea and work on our game.
pimp.gif

I'm with it..
pimp.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

We out to Flushing Queens afterwards.  That section of Queens is like Wash Heights for Asian people 
pimp.gif

I bagged my first Asian/Filipino chick this Spring.  You gotta come at them in a cool way, because quite honest honestly Asian females are fragile.  The Asian lady I'm talking to now is cool.  She just got off the boat, and she tells me that she that she was intimidated by me at firstand blk guys in general, because of those awful shows like COPS and America's Most Wanted, but talking to her and tickling her funny bone made her bring down the walls.

Asian ladies seem to date only white guys, guys that resemble Shareef Abdur-Rahim, or them Wesley Snipes colored blk dudes.

Fresh, I've seen your pics.  You're a good looking guy (pause).  You'll hit pay dirt soon with the Asian ladies. 
pimp.gif

Middle Eastern Chicks are hard.  That race/religion factor is strong. 
LOL got me laughin at work with the shows like Cops and america's most wanted lol

and hopefully one day man... one i do.. you already know ima hit you..

and to homie up there wanting to hit Indian women... hmmmm good luck..

thats one race i rarely see with other dudes

used to have an asain gf, parents never met me for the exclusive reason of being black. she was bad though.

used to have an asain gf, parents never met me for the exclusive reason of being black. she was bad though.

you need to have an "in" with someone in their group.

in general this basically answers your question. some girls, (not just asians) are more open to vibe out with strangers and some aren't.

you need to have an "in" with someone in their group.

in general this basically answers your question. some girls, (not just asians) are more open to vibe out with strangers and some aren't.

Any dirt on their "size" or "capacity"? I wouldn't wanna put all that work in to bag an Asian broad just for it to be a no-go when the panties drop. I've seen research saying that they were smaller.

I'm not bragging or nothing, but I have trouble fitting in a lot of black females, so should I pass on this demographic?

Any dirt on their "size" or "capacity"? I wouldn't wanna put all that work in to bag an Asian broad just for it to be a no-go when the panties drop. I've seen research saying that they were smaller.

I'm not bragging or nothing, but I have trouble fitting in a lot of black females, so should I pass on this demographic?

this thread is depressing... i've only smashed asian/filipina girls my whole life and to keep it real im tired of it. me and my other homie are tryna brainstorm how to pull white girls. HOW DO I PULLWHITE GIRLS???? i've only messed with one, i ddnt smash but got brain. im on a hunt for some more!! black/latina girls are somewhat easy for no reason, i aint mad at it tho.

back to the topic..

-most asian girls be choosin, if u aint the chosen one, then most likely you wont get no play. even if u spit all your game, if she dont want you, she aint gon F wit u.

-the bad asian women wanna go on dates, they basically wanna get taken care of. they like dudes who go to school/got their career, have a job, basically someone who got their !#$% straight.

-fast ones be at the club every week, u just gotta come up to them and DON'T spit no lame lines and !#$%, that !#$% dont work to any race period. start off wit a lil conversation, try to get to know her in one minute and hit her wit the "alright it was nice meeting you, i gotta go find my homies" then get the number. dont try to cuff them at the club. like too short said "i get numbers at bars, you walkin Bs to cars"

-lastly, they love TALL DUDES.

this thread is depressing... i've only smashed asian/filipina girls my whole life and to keep it real im tired of it. me and my other homie are tryna brainstorm how to pull white girls. HOW DO I PULLWHITE GIRLS???? i've only messed with one, i ddnt smash but got brain. im on a hunt for some more!! black/latina girls are somewhat easy for no reason, i aint mad at it tho.

back to the topic..

-most asian girls be choosin, if u aint the chosen one, then most likely you wont get no play. even if u spit all your game, if she dont want you, she aint gon F wit u.

-the bad asian women wanna go on dates, they basically wanna get taken care of. they like dudes who go to school/got their career, have a job, basically someone who got their !#$% straight.

-fast ones be at the club every week, u just gotta come up to them and DON'T spit no lame lines and !#$%, that !#$% dont work to any race period. start off wit a lil conversation, try to get to know her in one minute and hit her wit the "alright it was nice meeting you, i gotta go find my homies" then get the number. dont try to cuff them at the club. like too short said "i get numbers at bars, you walkin Bs to cars"

-lastly, they love TALL DUDES.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

race is a factor sometimes, but i wouldnt let it deter you.
I dont see what y'all non-asians see in asian girls. I'm asian and white girls > asian girls anyday IMO
iuno...sometimes asian girls got the cutest faces tho.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

race is a factor sometimes, but i wouldnt let it deter you.
I dont see what y'all non-asians see in asian girls. I'm asian and white girls > asian girls anyday IMO
iuno...sometimes asian girls got the cutest faces tho.

My girl used to date white doods. I used to date white girls. And we're both Asian..

My girl used to date white doods. I used to date white girls. And we're both Asian..

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

the $%*%???

Back
Top Bottom