NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Any dirt on their "size" or "capacity"? I wouldn't wanna put all that work in to bag an Asian broad just for it to be a no-go when the panties drop. I've seen research saying that they were smaller.

I'm not bragging or nothing, but I have trouble fitting in a lot of black females, so should I pass on this demographic?
the $%*%???

I've dated japanese, filipino and a chinese girl and I'm black. Its just like any other female its all about timing and location. That's all women really are is timing. The right mood, setting and words. Women are not really difficult. Fellas we are the CATCH there are way less of us then them.

I've dated japanese, filipino and a chinese girl and I'm black. Its just like any other female its all about timing and location. That's all women really are is timing. The right mood, setting and words. Women are not really difficult. Fellas we are the CATCH there are way less of us then them.

Being Black and Filipino ftw
pimp.gif

Like someone said before probably the easiest way to meet some are through friends.

Being Black and Filipino ftw
pimp.gif

Like someone said before probably the easiest way to meet some are through friends.

Like do you generally have to be in a relationship with them (generally speaking) to hit? I don't know anything about Asian women really so that is why I ask.

With other races, you know you can get away with doing that without being in a relationship? Can that work here? I am sure there are ones that have no regard for human life but, man, I just don't know. Someone fill me in.

Like do you generally have to be in a relationship with them (generally speaking) to hit? I don't know anything about Asian women really so that is why I ask.

With other races, you know you can get away with doing that without being in a relationship? Can that work here? I am sure there are ones that have no regard for human life but, man, I just don't know. Someone fill me in.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No more sexy than any other race of women. Some are ugly. Some are cool. Some are vicious.

This.  Someone of them need to eat a pork sandwich or somethin'.  They're Asian chicks that are adults, but have bodies like a 12 year old.

No more sexy than any other race of women. Some are ugly. Some are cool. Some are vicious.

This.  Someone of them need to eat a pork sandwich or somethin'.  They're Asian chicks that are adults, but have bodies like a 12 year old.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Most girls can't resist good humor too. If you make em smile, it's way easier to get in. No corny pickup lines though. You gotta customize it according. You can use the scene, situation, her attire, etc. to spark a conversation. Seriously, just approach like you would any other female, and take out the "Asian" variable from your thought process and you're cash.
this

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Most girls can't resist good humor too. If you make em smile, it's way easier to get in. No corny pickup lines though. You gotta customize it according. You can use the scene, situation, her attire, etc. to spark a conversation. Seriously, just approach like you would any other female, and take out the "Asian" variable from your thought process and you're cash.
this

Originally Posted by Steve212

Same can be said about plenty of women of other races. But I understand what you are trying to say. Most Asian women (that I see) tend to be on the frail side.

I still have yet to see one in person with a phat butt. Maybe one day.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Same can be said about plenty of women of other races. But I understand what you are trying to say. Most Asian women (that I see) tend to be on the frail side.

I still have yet to see one in person with a phat butt. Maybe one day.

Whats good NT'ers.. dont know of yall remember my thread i made back in aug..

well here is my update, went to a club last night. seen a nice looking shorty.. scooped.. started putting in work

and eventually went back to my crib and smashed 2x.. got the neck and everything...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got pics of shorty and everything, but like i said before in a post im never posting pics again on NT..

i remember i posted a shorty i know in the "black women thread" some rat on here actually called up shorty and let her know i posted pics.. she called me

barked on me and said take my pics off.. i wish i could share pics.. but stupid rats on this board..
indifferent.gif

Whats good NT'ers.. dont know of yall remember my thread i made back in aug..

well here is my update, went to a club last night. seen a nice looking shorty.. scooped.. started putting in work

and eventually went back to my crib and smashed 2x.. got the neck and everything...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got pics of shorty and everything, but like i said before in a post im never posting pics again on NT..

i remember i posted a shorty i know in the "black women thread" some rat on here actually called up shorty and let her know i posted pics.. she called me

barked on me and said take my pics off.. i wish i could share pics.. but stupid rats on this board..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom