NTers paying CHILD Support.....Vol. Baby mama got some new shoes.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Originally Posted by solefood229

yo watch out VA my cousin thought he had a baby he joined the navy and everything never got a blood test cause he trusted the broad
he gave her a card to his bank account to get whatever the baby needed, she took 7 G's in one month saying the baby needed new clothes
so the broad wanted the baby to be included under his benefits but before the child could be added they had to get a blood test and the baby wasnt
his my cousin was hurt he went back home and laid hands on the broad and got locked up, til this day ol girl riding in a new car he bought
eek.gif

IF I don't sign anything and wait for her to take me to court who will have to pay for the blood test? Will the judge take into consideration that I never knew she was pregnant?
i dunno who pays but its better spending a couple hundred on a blood test than paying thousands for 18 yrs when its not yours..

In Wisconsin, they take 17%, I have been paying $527 a month for awhile now...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

dont EVER put your d--- in the cash register. I'm disappointed in you CJ
K my dude....
tired.gif

You right man.....

Thing is I was strapped......

Which got me thinking even though the dates line up it might not be mine.......our that this broad went and got the joint out the trash can in a dire effort to get pregnant. Her girls at work told me she had a miscarriage before and that she has been wanting a baby ever since. I just so happen to be the dude that got GOT possibly.
tired.gif
She is only 19...not in school nothing.......just a broad looking for attention by having a baby...
smh.gif
man. she actin real suspicious, personally if i was you i would get a dna test to see if you are the father. dont just trust her word for it. youdont wanna end up payin for a kid that's not yours.

If you ask me $400 a month isn't enough to support a child in NY..counting shelter/food/school/clothes/wants..and all you dishing out is $400 a monthshould be happy it isn't more

Staying on good terms with your b/m ftw

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

dont EVER put your d--- in the cash register. I'm disappointed in you CJ
K my dude....
tired.gif

You right man.....

Thing is I was strapped......

Which got me thinking even though the dates line up it might not be mine.......our that this broad went and got the joint out the trash can in a dire effort to get pregnant. Her girls at work told me she had a miscarriage before and that she has been wanting a baby ever since. I just so happen to be the dude that got GOT possibly.
tired.gif
She is only 19...not in school nothing.......just a broad looking for attention by having a baby...
smh.gif
That's why I perform the water test then flush them joints down the toilet.

I'm paranoid when it comes to #**@ like this.

Originally Posted by early90s

man that's terrible right there. I feel for you an I may end up in a similiar situation. I mean I'm a full time student work part time. She works FULL time and won't even confirm with me if she is preg or not because she claims to not want me to know about it etc. What happens when I walk outside one day with a supeana on my door requesting support with no time to prepare.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

damn, didnt the dudes from the beatles have to pay 40k a day for child spport?

Paul McCartney, I think he's paying something like 4 or 5 million a year until his daughter is 18. which is still absurd.

edit: Article
Paul McCartney has agreed to pay ex-wife Heather Mills over $108million for just 4 years of marriage. Those are class action lawsuit winnings.

Via Nydailynews:

"Two years after their highly publicized plans for a divorce were announced, Sir Paul has agreed to give Mills more than $108 million - a tidy $27 million for every year of their marriage, London's Daily Mail reported.

Mills, 40, will pocket a nearly $40 million lump sum, with $5 million annual payments until their 4-year-old daughter Beatrice reaches 18.

The settlement was huge but almost peanuts compared with the nearly $1.5 billion U.S. media magnate Sumner Redstone coughed up to his ex-wife, Phyllis, in 2001 after he got caught cavorting with a young model.

Other big-bucks settlements have included Chicago energy magnate Michael Polsky, $184 million; hoops legend Michael Jordan, $168 million; singer Neil Diamond, $150 million, and golfer Greg Norman and director Steven Spielberg, $100 million each.

As part of the deal, Mills agreed to never speak publicly or write in detail about the breakdown of the marriage, according to the Daily Mail."

SMH at these power ball jackpot lottery winning settlements.

http://mediaoutrage.com/2008/02/19/heather-mills-seeking-100million-in-divorce-from-paul-mccartney/http://mediaoutrage.com/2...orce-from-paul-mccartney/http://mediaoutrage.com/2...orce-from-paul-mccartney/

8e916f2f8ace322a7f42e6101a14ab400c89cc46.gif
@ them putting "SMH" at the end of the article

[Kayne]WE WANT PRENUP[Kanye]

I was thinking the exact same thing.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

If you ask me $400 a month isn't enough to support a child in NY..counting shelter/food/school/clothes/wants..and all you dishing out is $400 a month should be happy it isn't more

Staying on good terms with your b/m ftw
nah, but 800 is. no reason the dad should pay 100 percent of the cost unless he is a straight deadbeat.

I'm on child support and I am pissing off my baby moms. I meet a new chick we get married and have our first kid. Now before the new baby I had been paying800/mo for my 1st child. I make good money but alot of it is CS. We want at least 3 more but cant with the child support for on child. I went to court and theydid not care about my second child. I pay CS in one state and live atleast 3 states from that state. So my wife and I decided to separate and she would filechild support on me. So she goes down and does it. It goes through and I do review of my CS case of my first child and it is reduced the baby moma isprotesting. Then my separated wife and I gets preggers again but, this time we were having twins. I again go back and do a review. My baby mom has got her selfinto some stuff she goes down to her office saying she cant afford the note on her Yukon XL on 22's and credit cards. They tell her well he pays childsupport for 3 other kids in another state and so now all the kids have to share the 50% of my disposable income which now over the years my separated wife andI have started our own buisness and I make minimum wage. So now she gets 150 a month. Now we aimimng for child 4 or last one.

Man, i spent nearly 3 grand in lawyer fees to take my baby mama to court to try to get custody. I ended up winning 50/50 custody of my daughter, we take turnsweek by week. i get her sunday to sunday then her mother does...so every other week. And i still have to pay $ 180 in child support per month, she is a loserand lives off welfare. My daughter is turning 6 this month by the way!! Guys get jipped when it comes to custody and support. Im by far the better parent andmore stable financially but....because she is the mother i couldnt get more than 50/50.

tired.gif
Damn VA ...
smh.gif
... the ol keepa NT'ker baby huh?.

Nothing much more I wanna say to add to the pressure you already feel. On a positive note, I think you need to confront this young broad. She has no idea, Irepeat, she has no idea what she is doin @ 19 years old, parading in an office bout this situation & your 15 ft away.
smh.gif

Handle that mang. This is 18 years of YOUR life a 19 y/o is messin with.

Back
Top Bottom