NTers paying CHILD Support.....Vol. Baby mama got some new shoes.

I'm a REAL Father and I have custody of my 6yrd.
here are some tips
DON'T sign the child's birth certificate, if your not married.
AND ALL WAYS be cool with your child's Mother by kissing her !#@ or whatever, even if she is a B!%^&$ you may look like a simp, but hay its for yourkids

I'm glad I don't pay %*!@ and we get along because I basically take care of ALL of his needs. Eff the system, that %*!@ can make you seriously killsomeone.

I WORK FOR VERIZON...

MY BM WAS GETTIN $417.63 A WEEK FOR 2 KIDS

I WAS COMING HOME WITH LIKE $156

I LOST ALL MY MONEY WENT BANKRUPT STOP SPEAKING TO MY FRIENDS +!@+ WAS HARD. BUT I GOT OVER IT. SO HERE ARE MY TIPS

1. DONT SIGN ANYTHING TILL YOU KNOW THE KID IS YOURS
2. IF IT IS YOURS TRY AND BE AS NICE AS POSSIBLY...SHE MIGHT BACK OFF
3. GIVE HER MONEY ORDERS ITS A VALID RECIEPT PHOTOCOPY IT B4 U GIVE IT TO HER SO THE JUDGE CAN SEE YOU MADE IT OUT TO HER. ANYBODY CAN SHOW A RECEIPT FOR A MOBUT IF THE #S MATCH THE NAME HE/SHE KNOWS U GAVE MONEY.
4. SEEK WORK OFF THE BOOKS. I BECAME A BASKETBALL REF AND THEY PAY ALOT IN CASH OR PRIVATE CHECKS OFF THE BOOKS. YOU ONLY GET CHARGED FOR WHAT YOU REPORTEDDURING TAXES

I WAS FORTUNE TO CONVICE HER TO TAKE ME OFF, SHE SAW HOW MY LIFE WAS HOW MUCH WEIGHT I LOST AND THE FACT THAT I WAS GOING TO QUIT MY JOB AND GO WORK ATMCD'S DIDNT SIT RIGHT WITH HER. SO SHE TOOK ME OFF.

THE MORE YOU MAKE THE MORE THEY TAKE...I WOULDA WENT FROM $33/HR TO $7.25/HR AND SHE WOULD HAVE ONLY GOTTEN LIKE $75/WEEK FROM ME SO I SETTLEDIN $1000 A MONTH ALL MONEY DOCUEMENTED AND ANYTHING ELSE IE: BDAY PARTYS VACATIONS SO ON AND SO FORTH

[/GOOD LUCKb]

MY BM WAS GETTIN $417.63 A WEEK FOR 2 KIDS

eek.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

damn, didnt the dudes from the beatles have to pay 40k a day for child spport?

theres no way they made anyone pay 40k a day.

i would prolly do the murder suicide thing

I respect all the good fathers out there, keep taking care of your young'ns....My father was a lame son never gave me and my moms %%%!, and my mom was toindependent to even ask homie for anything. All the @%*%+ $%! dead beat dads out there yall are lower then anything on this planet...and homie if its yours manup do the right thing, if not tell shorty get out your life.

Paul McCartney, I think he's paying something like 4 or 5 million a year until his daughter is 18. which is still absurd.

edit: Article
Paul McCartney has agreed to pay ex-wife Heather Mills over $108million for just 4 years of marriage. Those are class action lawsuit winnings.

Via Nydailynews:

"Two years after their highly publicized plans for a divorce were announced, Sir Paul has agreed to give Mills more than $108 million - a tidy $27 million for every year of their marriage, London's Daily Mail reported.

Mills, 40, will pocket a nearly $40 million lump sum, with $5 million annual payments until their 4-year-old daughter Beatrice reaches 18.

The settlement was huge but almost peanuts compared with the nearly $1.5 billion U.S. media magnate Sumner Redstone coughed up to his ex-wife, Phyllis, in 2001 after he got caught cavorting with a young model.

Other big-bucks settlements have included Chicago energy magnate Michael Polsky, $184 million; hoops legend Michael Jordan, $168 million; singer Neil Diamond, $150 million, and golfer Greg Norman and director Steven Spielberg, $100 million each.

As part of the deal, Mills agreed to never speak publicly or write in detail about the breakdown of the marriage, according to the Daily Mail."

SMH at these power ball jackpot lottery winning settlements.

http://mediaoutrage.com/2...orce-from-paul-mccartney/

8e916f2f8ace322a7f42e6101a14ab400c89cc46.gif
@ them putting "SMH" at the end of the article

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

I'm in "Banking"
I am paying $400 a month.

Oh yeah I am also a full time student, and I am not working full time, so that $400 is about 1/3 of my income, now does the state care? NO. They told me if I can't afford to pay that to find another job...oh yeah I also have my daughter about 4 days a week...and did I mention I go to school full time?...

The laws in this country are f'd up towards the fathers. We need more modern legislation, and the bum %$% dads are responsible for it being this way.

orrrrr dont have kids when you can't support them?

Originally Posted by ceelo4

I'm in "Banking"

Oh yeah I am also a full time student, and I am not working full time, so that $400 is about 1/3 of my income, now does the state care? NO. They told me if I can't afford to pay that to find another job...oh yeah I also have my daughter about 4 days a week...and did I mention I go to school full time?...

The laws in this country are f'd up towards the fathers. We need more modern legislation, and the bum %$% dads are responsible for it being this way.

or dont have the county step in when they dont need to.

Originally Posted by Stork

Paul McCartney, I think he's paying something like 4 or 5 million a year until his daughter is 18. which is still absurd.

edit: Article
Paul McCartney has agreed to pay ex-wife Heather Mills over $108million for just 4 years of marriage. Those are class action lawsuit winnings.

Via Nydailynews:

"Two years after their highly publicized plans for a divorce were announced, Sir Paul has agreed to give Mills more than $108 million - a tidy $27 million for every year of their marriage, London's Daily Mail reported.

Mills, 40, will pocket a nearly $40 million lump sum, with $5 million annual payments until their 4-year-old daughter Beatrice reaches 18.

The settlement was huge but almost peanuts compared with the nearly $1.5 billion U.S. media magnate Sumner Redstone coughed up to his ex-wife, Phyllis, in 2001 after he got caught cavorting with a young model.

Other big-bucks settlements have included Chicago energy magnate Michael Polsky, $184 million; hoops legend Michael Jordan, $168 million; singer Neil Diamond, $150 million, and golfer Greg Norman and director Steven Spielberg, $100 million each.

As part of the deal, Mills agreed to never speak publicly or write in detail about the breakdown of the marriage, according to the Daily Mail."

SMH at these power ball jackpot lottery winning settlements.

http://mediaoutrage.com/2008/02/19/heather-mills-seeking-100million-in-divorce-from-paul-mccartney/http://mediaoutrage.com/2...orce-from-paul-mccartney/

@ them putting "SMH" at the end of the article

[Kayne]WE WANT PRENUP[Kanye]

My dudes baby momma is in Kentucky. They don't make him pay much but if he dosent pay its a felony. I think he said if he get 3G's behind then its 5years in prison... I mean I agree everyone should take care of theres but what good is puttin the dad in prison fer 5 years gunna do?

basically to update info on my situation.......

Me and ol girl work at the same place. She has been parading around showing chicks at work her ultra sounds etc. SHE SITS 15 FT from me. I've asked forpaperwork, ultra sounds, etc. I have got NOTHING. Intially, she said she was pregnant awhile back and got an abortion. Then I figured out that she reallydidn't get one and that she lied when confronted she said that she made it all up and wasn't really preg. Few weeks later I start hearing that she isgoing around work saying she is pregnant and that she doesn't want me to find out. She's bitter that I stopped talking to her an want nothing to dowith her. Now if she is pregnant then I'll do what I'm supposed to do, but I'm not going to live dirt poor just because of her. I made a post 4months ago about joining the military which is still a option this summer although I wanted to go in as a officer after school. Also, word is that now in thestate of FL child support is required? Anyone can add to that?

I don't have a problem helping, but I'm not going to be dead broke when she is dancing around saying I don't need you to do anything or I don'tneed nothing from you. She's the type to take a dude for support just cause she is bitter.

smh.gif
at myself for getting in this situation....

I just got ordered to pay $250,but 75 is for his medicaid,so its 175...me and my bm have a really good relationship,so we never went to court,just to acounseling session and we agreed to that amount..the state of texas wanted me to pay 260 PLUS the 75...bastards

yo watch out VA my cousin thought he had a baby he joined the navy and everything never got a blood test cause he trusted the broad
he gave her a card to his bank account to get whatever the baby needed, she took 7 G's in one month saying the baby needed new clothes
so the broad wanted the baby to be included under his benefits but before the child could be added they had to get a blood test and the baby wasnt
his my cousin was hurt he went back home and laid hands on the broad and got locked up, til this day ol girl riding in a new car he bought

Originally Posted by solefood229

yo watch out VA my cousin thought he had a baby he joined the navy and everything never got a blood test cause he trusted the broad
he gave her a card to his bank account to get whatever the baby needed, she took 7 G's in one month saying the baby needed new clothes
so the broad wanted the baby to be included under his benefits but before the child could be added they had to get a blood test and the baby wasnt
his my cousin was hurt he went back home and laid hands on the broad and got locked up, til this day ol girl riding in a new car he bought
eek.gif

IF I don't sign anything and wait for her to take me to court who will have to pay for the blood test? Will the judge take into consideration that I neverknew she was pregnant?

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

My fellow NTers my question for those of you paying a baby mother child support.

What type of work do you do?
How much do you make?
How much do you pay in child support?

I don't have a child or pay child support, but I do got a chick claiming to be pregnant and saying it's mine....
tired.gif
im not on child support but one of my best friends is on child support for 3 different chicks, (son has 8 kids i swear to god, 6 different babymamas) he dont work, dont pay bills, nothin, hes 26 BTW, n he STAYYYY fresh. always gets nice cars too, i be chillin wit em n all these girls come thru duringthe day and night to chill wit em for aminute, n everyday he ask everyone of them for money, when he get enough we hit the mall, haha, i kno hes a deadbeatbut thats my big homie, so i cant knock em. he always got a warrent out for his arrest too, for that child support stuff, i think he owe somethin like 15000 tothe courts for not payin so long, dudes a str8 pimp tho no BS. girls be takin loans out for there car titles to give dude money to buy clothes n cars, haha.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ceelo4

I'm in "Banking"

It definetly not about being able to afford them. Its the county and state that puts these absurd amounts on the fathers.....even if the father is activly inthat childs life... BS IMHO...

I have my daughter 40% of the time an I still pay $180 a week...thats $720 a month.

My daughter mom is married, lives in a house bigger than mine, and her an her husband bring in about 100k combined a year.

Why am I the one who has to pay 720 a month for one child...............

So again it not about being able to support them......she is well supported. It the outlandish calculation they use to sink the father.

Done.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

dont EVER put your d--- in the cash register. I'm disappointed in you CJ
K my dude....
tired.gif

You right man.....

Thing is I was strapped......

Which got me thinking even though the dates line up it might not be mine.......our that this broad went and got the joint out the trash can in a dire effort toget pregnant. Her girls at work told me she had a miscarriage before and that she has been wanting a baby ever since. I just so happen to be the dude that gotGOT possibly.
tired.gif
She is only 19...not in school nothing.......just abroad looking for attention by having a baby...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom