NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Just how I thought the Laney CW will be, gotta cop since I'm a Michigan fan.

Last edited:
@ Piston - :rofl: :rofl:

@JCB - I got a few homies out there, not too far from Newark. If anything you can take the train.

@GMC - I thought about going, depends on how much I spend @EastCoastKickz this weekend :lol:

@Sean - we're getting those Black/Red 1s by any means necessary. I've landed 2 pairs of Royals( 1 for retail and another for $200), Knicks (assist from a NTer), Black Toes, and Shadows all for retail locally as well so I don't plan on failing when those drop. Granted I just got a pair of DS Banneds last month, but that still wont stop me from sitting out :lol:

@Sean - we're getting those Black/Red 1s by any means necessary. I've landed 2 pairs of Royals( 1 for retail and another for $200), Knicks (assist from a NTer), Black Toes, and Shadows all for retail locally as well so I don't plan on failing when those drop. Granted I just got a pair of DS Banneds last month, but that still wont stop me from sitting out :lol:
damn you got DS banneds :wow: that's a great come up. You should wear those when you get the black/red Is the hypebeasts will be in utter awe at your feet :lol:

damn you got DS banneds :wow: that's a great come up. You should wear those when you get the black/red Is the hypebeasts will be in utter awe at your feet :lol:

Yeah bro, a NTer hooked me up for price I couldn't pass up. The most I ever paid for a pair of kicks but it was worth every penny. Dude had financial issues and had to sell both his DS pairs :wow: .. Fell right in my lap.

Not really a come up unless he traded them for something of less value, lol. I think you mean "pick up"

I'm sure those Banned I's put a little dent in Capo's bank account lol. If I know him tho, I'm sure he got the crazy cheap deal on them... he gets everything for a great price lol

Not really a come up unless he traded them for something of less value, lol. I think you mean "pick up"

I'm sure those Banned I's put a little dent in Capo's bank account lol. If I know him tho, I'm sure he got the crazy cheap deal on them... he gets everything for a great price lol

Yeah definitely wasn't a "come up" .. $500 then I covered the shipping/paypal fees so about $550 total, I couldn't pass that up knowing FCNY/FCLA want $1,000 for my size DS :smh: .. I even saw them on locally on CL/Ebay for $900 ... no dent in the bank account though, it came out of my winnings from Vegas last month :lol:

Last edited:
Stopped by East Coast Kickz just now...well Boris nice to know you. I walked in at 11:30 to a bunch of dudes chillin hanging out and they said they open at noon and made me leave. Lol tried explaining that I drove from a distance and he didn't blink. Im good for a pair a week easy too. Oh well I'm not making that drive weekly for a place like that. No love in there for me. Good luck though man

Stopped by East Coast Kickz just now...well Boris nice to know you. I walked in at 11:30 to a bunch of dudes chillin hanging out and they said they open at noon and made me leave. Lol tried explaining that I drove from a distance and he didn't blink. Im good for a pair a week easy too. Oh well I'm not making that drive weekly for a place like that. No love in there for me. Good luck though man

Wowwwww...

They might have just lost 3-4 good customers with that kinda nonsense. When people are spending $200-$300 in your store (possibly weekly) and your blowing them off, that's ******. If you came on here and said they looked out and took care of you, you know damn well 4 or 5 of us would have been hopping in our cars and driving down there right after you, smh. Didn't he said the hours were 11-8 Monday-Sat and 12-5 on Sunday?

Kinda eager to hear an explanation because I was gonna head down there for the fear pack. I can't stand rude employees or sales people, they act like that in HOH stores most of the time. I don't got time for that mess.

I wonder if Captian went over there today, I'm eager to here how his visit went.

Didn't he said the hours were 11-8 Monday-Sat and 12-5 on Sunday?
12-8 Monday Through Saturdy 11-5 Sundays
Regardless, if you're trying to win the business of many NJ members, a little friendliness can go a long way. Maybe you can't ring anything up until noon, but let the guy look around, chat it up with him, etc. 

We don't need another sneaker boutique with an elitist attitude. I hope it was just a bad time (figuratively, not literally) for them and future interactions are more inviting.

Stopped by East Coast Kickz around 2pm. Nice selection to choose from but i can't front the prices weren't all that great. They had the Green Glows for $190, which wasn't bad. My boy ended up copping the BHM LeBron 9s for $250. Everything else was steep like any other local boutique. Denim Lebrons $430, Cavs 4s $375, BHM Kobe's $280 .. Even those early pair of Foams they posted the other day were going for about $700 :smh: .. I forgot how much they wanted for those elephant print 5s but I know it was steep too.. All that best prices in Jerzee talk is just talk :lol: ..

Overall nice store, great selection, questionable pricing. If you live in the area and have some extra cash to spend on older releases you missed, check them out but if you live up North like me it's not really worth the drive.

Nothing's retail .. But I can gaurentee cheapest prices around general releases are only 20-30 dollars more then suggested retail price just because we have to make ends meet .. But I can gaurentee you won't find a store with better prices no where near flight club

Stopped by East Coast Kickz around 2pm. Nice selection to choose from but i can't front the prices weren't all that great. They had the Green Glows for $190, which wasn't bad. My boy ended up copping the BHM LeBron 9s for $250. Everything else was steep like any other local boutique. Denim Lebrons $430, Cavs 4s $375, BHM Kobe's $280 .. Even those early pair of Foams they posted the other day were going for about $700 :smh: .. I forgot how much they wanted for those elephant print 5s but I know it was steep too.. All that best prices in Jerzee talk is just talk :lol: ..

Overall nice store, great selection, questionable pricing. If you live in the area and have some extra cash to spend on older releases you missed, check them out but if you live up North like me it's not really worth the drive.

Hmm so I didn't miss anything. Good to know

Well missmymoney sorry about the confusion it was really just a bad morning we had been up all night hunting for green glow 4s as you can see it was very unprofessional because we werent open. everyone was in a bad mood because of some problems that occured though the night. i sincerely apologize for an mistreatment & will make sure that the situation doesnt happen again. for anyone else .. good prices means cheapest in jersey .. as you can see other stores charge a arm & a leg .. the foamposites are gone & were only that price because we were the first ones to have them so we paid much more then every other store who has them now. for everything else i cant speak on some of our shoes are consignment & you have to understand that people come in &  want ridiculous prices we respect all of our customers & take the shoes regardless to satisfy our store & their demands. for the shoes that i have purchased personally for that store they are very cheap bottom dollar because i paid bottom dollar for them

Well missmymoney sorry about the confusion it was really just a bad morning we had been up all night hunting for green glow 4s as you can see it was very unprofessional because we werent open. everyone was in a bad mood because of some problems that occured though the night. i sincerely apologize for an mistreatment & will make sure that the situation doesnt happen again. for anyone else .. good prices means cheapest in jersey .. as you can see other stores charge a arm & a leg .. the foamposites are gone & were only that price because we were the first ones to have them so we paid much more then every other store who has them now. for everything else i cant speak on some of our shoes are consignment & you have to understand that people come in &  want ridiculous prices we respect all of our customers & take the shoes regardless to satisfy our store & their demands. for the shoes that i have purchased personally for that store they are very cheap bottom dollar because i paid bottom dollar for them

Thanks for clearing up the confusion in regards to MissMyMoney.

However, there are plenty of other boutiques/consigment shops in the area that have cheaper prices than what I saw when I was at your store. You guys even have GRs like the Fire Red 3s & 5s for $225, we can find better prices on Craigslist. I'm not knocking the hustle though, I convinced my homie to purchase those BHM Lebron 9s and I put the battery in another customer's back to purchase a pair of Green Glows that were a whole size smaller than his actual size, so where's my cut at :lol:

At the end of the day, you had us feeling like we finally found a location in NJ that would provide us with everything we needed, regardless of how early you obtained them, for a reasonable price. Some of your prices are on par with FlightClub :x :smh: .. I don't recall seeing much below $200 besides the KD VI and Green Glows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom