NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Since they gonna raffle multiple shoes Tom, anyone know if u can get multiple tickets, one for each shoe releasing or is it pick 1 pair only?
When you do the raffles you can get 1 ticket for any shoe you want. They will usually ask you if you want to enter the raffle for other shoes

Didn't win my raffle 
mean.gif
 online or nothing Saturday, best believe I did my homework and still am doing it on the UK sites

They sold them to their loyal customers, definitely legit. I got my first pair of Royals from them the Monday after the release for retail.

GSP doing those raffles on Friday, correct? What other spots you guys hitting up? I have 2 locations in my back pocket, I might have to camp if necessary.

I'm going everywhere I can bro...

Jersey/NYC/Willowbrook

Last edited:
They sold them to their loyal customers, definitely legit. I got my first pair of Royals from them the Monday after the release for retail.

GSP doing those raffles on Friday, correct? What other spots you guys hitting up? I have 2 locations in my back pocket, I might have to camp if necessary.

I'm going everywhere I can bro...

Jersey/NYC/Willowbrook

Hit me up Saturday morning, EARLY! I'll let you know what it's lookin like out here. I'm camping if my RSVP doesn't come thru. Come to thing of it, I'm camping whether it comes thru or not :lol:

Hit me up Saturday morning, EARLY! I'll let you know what it's lookin like out here. I'm camping if my RSVP doesn't come thru. Come to thing of it, I'm camping whether it comes thru or not :lol:

u think its gonna be that bad, what time u tryin to camp?

I'm not even sure how bad it's going to be. I don't see too many people around the way going crazy over some 1s, but these are an OG colorway which will bring the beast out. Plus you have to factor in the resellers trying to charge Royal numbers and the out of towners who have no shot in there areas.

I'm going to check out my first location late Friday night around midnight just to see what it's looking like. If it's dead I'll be back out there at 6, if it's packed I'm just gonna take a ride down to my backup spot and post up.

always a chance, wonder if it 2 fsr or maybe 1.5?

anyone know what time they are doin raffles at hoh willow tom?

gsp opens at 10, so prob go there first

always a chance, wonder if it 2 fsr or maybe 1.5?

anyone know what time they are doin raffles at hoh willow tom?

gsp opens at 10, so prob go there first

They said 8-10 am at Willowbrook when I called earlier and now they're saying 10-6pm. Conflicting reports, not sure which employee to believe at this point.

Most stores in our area are getting 1.5/2 FSR. Once the employees get there pairs it will look like 1/1.5 lol

They said 8-10 am at Willowbrook when I called earlier and now they're saying 10-6pm. Conflicting reports, not sure which employee to believe at this point.

Most stores in our area are getting 1.5/2 FSR. Once the employees get there pairs it will look like 1/1.5 lol

i would think they would do 10-6 cuz there are so many shoes raffling and people gonna go crazy if its only a 2 hour window

do they at least cut you off at a certain time on line at willow, saying its too late?

i wonder if i can trade a kobe ss for some black red 1s :lol:

Friday they are raffling breds, kobes, foams, lebrons and 3labs but only breds and kobes releasing Saturday. Those Oregon ducks tho better than DB foams lol

Last edited:
More Lebrons dropping? I thought the XMas joints dropped today, or was that online only?

I forgot about the Foams, I have no interest in those lol

this is my first time doing this raffle thing when I used to buy Jordans it was fcfs true camping days lol where do you get tickets for the raffles now at the actual store? or at the security place in GSP?

Back
Top Bottom