NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I'm gonna go to hoh gsp at 6pm on sat and pickup unclaimed pairs and hope they don't decide to re raffle
they most likely will. they do everything in their power to avoid lines or any kind of chaos. They raffled the easter pack off :lol: and all types of other crap too. Ive won one of my kobe asg gumbos there on Saturday which was the day after the regular RD.

they most likely will. they do everything in their power to avoid lines or any kind of chaos. They raffled the easter pack off :lol: and all types of other crap too. Ive won one of my kobe asg gumbos there on Saturday which was the day after the regular RD.

i agree with you, just knowing how many pairs they got, i just dont see everyone picking them up by 6 or even 9:30 for that matter.

i think ill also head there on monday morning as well

I didn't even realize the mall near me, all 3 stores got them..didn't realize raffle procedure changed to tues/weds instead of weds/thurs. guess I might as well go and see if no one picks theirs up, praying to god royal 1's have other sizes on the restock

I didn't even realize the mall near me, all 3 stores got them..didn't realize raffle procedure changed to tues/weds instead of weds/thurs. guess I might as well go and see if no one picks theirs up, praying to god royal 1's have other sizes on the restock

Keep on praying my brotha :lol:

Keep on praying my brotha
laugh.gif
they just posted the items, size 15 is the smallest..well I guess i'm size 10-15 now 
laugh.gif

Keep hope alive my fellow NJ brothas. Everywhere I entered said call backs on Thursday. Just got a call from Foot Action @ 1pm today saying I won :nthat:.

What's poppin five?!

They came flawless, they woke up like this. woke up like this. :smokin

Last edited:
Too much NY mayhem I'm guessing. I'm be by my MAC watching comedy tho and the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom