NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by West2East

CashmereThought96 wrote:

Sitch with that i been told dude too start a dispute since it
happen.. that was when i got my first paypal account knocked and had to have like 5 people start disputes.. I KNOW FOR A FACT i would'nt take 150 from
dude and not do a dam thing..
What I don't understand is start a dispute for what? Why don't YOU take the initiative and at least refund the fee you charged especially
considering YOU never delivered on what was promised. Sad part about it is you ended up costing dude's friend a heck of a lot more money than what they
even gave you to begin with. You say you PMed him but a PM alone isn't enough to resolve the situation and it won't be enough to clear your name of
being a scammer either.

^my name was never involved in any type of scamery., obviously all the Paypal I've used are limited so how the he'll am I gonna get to them.. That's what buyer protection is for that's why all off dealings I did then went smoothly cause if I couldn't do what it do for you you got ur bread back.. 1 dude didn't get his bread and now I'm a scammer $##% .. Like I helped out si many heads that had no issue and was doing the sane thing for a year and now that it's over I had like 2 people not get taken care of... And now I'm a scammer lol shut up and lock thread already like NT staff is supposed to do.. Half yall don't do your job then wanna regulate when it's cool too.. Only mods that need to be mods on here are dirty meth and bastich.. No offense to the other kids but NT has changed yall got these dudes in here with NT staff under there avy walking around like tip flight security .. Yall are traffic cops compared to the admins

son is wreckless.

roll.gif

CashmereThought96 wrote:

happen.. that was when i got my first paypal account knocked and had to have like 5 people start disputes.. I KNOW FOR A FACT i would'nt take 150 from
What I don't understand is start a dispute for what? Why don't YOU take the initiative and at least refund the fee you charged especially
considering YOU never delivered on what was promised. Sad part about it is you ended up costing dude's friend a heck of a lot more money than what they
even gave you to begin with. You say you PMed him but a PM alone isn't enough to resolve the situation and it won't be enough to clear your name of
being a scammer either.

^my name was never involved in any type of scamery., obviously all the Paypal I've used are limited so how the he'll am I gonna get to them.. That's what buyer protection is for that's why all off dealings I did then went smoothly cause if I couldn't do what it do for you you got ur bread back.. 1 dude didn't get his bread and now I'm a scammer $##% .. Like I helped out si many heads that had no issue and was doing the sane thing for a year and now that it's over I had like 2 people not get taken care of... And now I'm a scammer lol shut up and lock thread already like NT staff is supposed to do.. Half yall don't do your job then wanna regulate when it's cool too.. Only mods that need to be mods on here are dirty meth and bastich.. No offense to the other kids but NT has changed yall got these dudes in here with NT staff under there avy walking around like tip flight security .. Yall are traffic cops compared to the admins

axcy0y.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

CashmereThought96 wrote:

being a scammer either.

son is wreckless.

roll.gif

Eh..he's calling it like he sees it.

*blames iphone for the typo's

I love how this dude low keys trys to make it seem like hes doing better than what he is. He didnt even have to explain the reason behind his typos, but hegoes on to mention that:

1. he has an iphone
2. he obviously doesnt know how to use it/fat, stubby fingers.

axcy0y.jpg
This baby looks weird as hell man.....its creeping me out. I dont like it can you delete it outa your post

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I dont know how that person became a mod.

they needed another female mod so they threw her in there, I bet if HazelHoney was here as long as west2east she woulda been a mod by now too

Originally Posted by NiPxD

This baby looks weird as hell man.....its creeping me out. I dont like it can you delete it outa your post

So you post the pic again?....
smh.gif

Lets see what happens next
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I dont know how that person became a mod.

they needed another female mod so they threw her in there, I bet if HazelHoney was here as long as west2east she woulda been a mod by now too

i guess. I liked the last couple of mods they hired. But i dont get the west2east decision. No disrespect but i feel like she doesnt know what shes talkingabout. Her arguement made no sense *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by jbeezie

I love how this dude low keys trys to make it seem like hes doing better than what he is. He didnt even have to explain the reason behind his typos, but he goes on to mention that:

1. he has an iphone
huh?

Originally Posted by jbeezie

CashmereThought96 wrote:

I love how this dude low keys trys to make it seem like hes doing better than what he is. He didnt even have to explain the reason behind his typos, but he
goes on to mention that:

1. he has an iphone

I like how u sound really mad right now.. and who the hell brags abouthaving an iphone i know grandmothers with iphones.. dont REACH .. Again in my thread thank you..

What would you call someone who takes your money, never delivers the service you were charged for, doesn't respond to your concerns and just about ignoresyou?

All I'm saying is you yourself admitted to bad business practices and instead of stepping up and doing the right thing before it became public knowledgeyou let it drag on. You got one down. Another one to go.

This jbeezie dude trying too hard now. I remember when we roasted you on a diff forum. Relax yourself. You made 1 funny photoshop. Your day is done, son

This jbeezie dude trying too hard now. I remember when we roasted you on a diff forum. Relax yourself. You made 1 funny photoshop. Your day is done, son[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], though[/color]
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom