NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

l_9cfe10c7bfef4db4a2bb0f1524ddc1ed.jpg

[Mayor] How yo girl look like the Bride of Wildenstein though??

wild2.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
really??

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by the coolness

One thing I don't get...you charged OP 52.25. So you still scammed him outta $2.25.

EXPLAIN THAT!
he included a biscuit

Do they still have that leg and thigh deal for $.99?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
two for tuesday > _______________
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yall making wanna go to popeyes right nahhhhh (now)
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

If you in queens go get a boy from red fern a goon for hire and see if anything goes south.

but cashmere was cool to me on the hook ups threads so i bangs with emm.

shut yo !@$ up, acting like you know what's good out in queens. Keep your count chocula lookin self in the fitted thread talkin bout the latest shorty you smashed in the heights
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
***DEAD
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Sitch with that i been told dude too start a dispute since it happen.. that was when i got my first paypal account knocked and had to have like 5 people start disputes.. I KNOW FOR A FACT i would'nt take 150 from dude and not do a dam thing..
What I don't understand is start a dispute for what? Why don't YOU take the initiative and at least refund the fee you charged especiallyconsidering YOU never delivered on what was promised. Sad part about it is you ended up costing dude's friend a heck of a lot more money than what theyeven gave you to begin with. You say you PMed him but a PM alone isn't enough to resolve the situation and it won't be enough to clear your name ofbeing a scammer either.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Corny frontin' %@* #@$@*....

Originally Posted by Diego

One more thing:

This can get interesting.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

dude's a fruitcake who acts like he is all hard behind the internet

I'd be terrifed of a dude rocking tight jeans and purple sweaters too though

Originally Posted by vandalshark

isnt this dude pushing a BMW? how you gonna be refunding $50 in 2 easy payments
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

This CANT be good for his clothing line.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I think dude is homeless and lives in that Beamer.

Originally Posted by air max 87

How this guy the CEO of a tshirt, pushin a bmw, livin in his moms basement and can't pay back $50? Maybe he'll send you on of those ""jayz blackout"" edition tshirts he made
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by viiheaven

You guys actually trusted this cat?

I don't trust no cat I see at an NT Summit taking pictures of himself with a Sidekick the entire time.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

size 7 font AND typed in TIMES NEW ROMAN? This guy means business.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

The hell you busy with fam?... & Pleeeeease don't tell me that whack %^& T-shirt line.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That Popeye's on Jamaica Ave got that $4.99 crawfish special going on right now. Biscuit included.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tell me how dude got fired from his security job from locking himself in a closet,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

slap yo self

156zpdw.png

513lvq.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

CashmereThought96 wrote:

Sitch with that i been told dude too start a dispute since it
happen.. that was when i got my first paypal account knocked and had to have like 5 people start disputes.. I KNOW FOR A FACT i would'nt take 150 from
dude and not do a dam thing..
What I don't understand is start a dispute for what? Why don't YOU take the initiative and at least refund the fee you charged especially
considering YOU never delivered on what was promised. Sad part about it is you ended up costing dude's friend a heck of a lot more money than what they
even gave you to begin with. You say you PMed him but a PM alone isn't enough to resolve the situation and it won't be enough to clear your name of
being a scammer either.

^my name was never involved in any type of scamery., obviously all the Paypal I've used are limited so how the he'll am I gonna get to them..That's what buyer protection is for that's why all off dealings I did then went smoothly cause if I couldn't do what it do for you you got ur breadback.. 1 dude didn't get his bread and now I'm a scammer $##% .. Like I helped out si many heads that had no issue and was doing the sane thing for ayear and now that it's over I had like 2 people not get taken care of... And now I'm a scammer lol shut up and lock thread already like NT staff issupposed to do.. Half yall don't do your job then wanna regulate when it's cool too.. Only mods that need to be mods on here are dirty meth andbastich.. No offense to the other kids but NT has changed yall got these dudes in here with NT staff under there avy walking around like tip flight security ..Yall are traffic cops compared to the admins

I'm just gonna stop going on NT in class. I saw that "I Get Buns" pic and almost spit out my juice in a quiet class. $*@% is hilarious

Back
Top Bottom