NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Polo with a texas long horns fitted, true religions , and safety orange 95s ? what would you rock ?

and before any one attempts to roast.

post ya own pics. ill throw my self out there so why dont you do the same.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

bottom line i get more buns than most of yall kids do in ya own city.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Did I miss something?

Originally Posted by jbeezie

dog that outfit is tacky.

#imjussayin
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

roll.gif
laced jordans you mad dog ? i mean some of yall simps still throwing shots from the HT roast of bout 4 years ago.

i got fired from my job i took the L and im still stacking my paper from D town back up to the big city. If yall gonna talk bout that river bear post
yall needa wash ya face and get an updated pic. I get more respect from REAL cats then mosto f yall boys can dream because i keep it a 100 everytime i meet someone .I know my roots and im damn proud of it ill never change that for no one. NT is beautiful only here will a upper class
kid get mad and salty over a key board. And on the Cool queens aint neva been bout nada the hottest thing to come out of Queens was illmatic
and the infamous. so save this one and photoshop this for the NT goonies .

bottom line i get more buns than most of yall kids do in ya own city.

l_9cfe10c7bfef4db4a2bb0f1524ddc1ed.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you guys are just friends

I like how "getting buns" is presented as some big accomplishment
laugh.gif
congrats, you had sex. You have done something that milllions are probablydoing *right now*.

Son came in with the picture with my cousin jose from like 4 years ago.

im done im gonna go outside and hit da gym this is to much right now.

because all the pics is all recycled from 4 years ago.

Boy did this thread go left.....but lol at the cracks lil buddy's clothin line/ t-shirt company thingy
Thanks 4 the @ work entertainment NT

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

laugh.gif
free tee's will actually be given out with a twitter contest coming up .. its real simple too.. right now i only got slim fit female tee's laying around the house..
Wouldn't even take one of those t-shirts for free.

laugh.gif

that latino kid aint ya cousin. he look the that angoon dude with better teeth.

and gettin buns is nothin. there are super nerds gettin hella nerd buns all day!

The latino dude isnt latino

he native american smart boy , he is my mother sisters son , my father is white. thats why im white with dark hair before ya talk crazy come correct.

Back
Top Bottom