NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by backpacker23

roll.gif
Yo son the whole thread had me
roll.gif
. Nah, but op glad u got your bread back fam.

Not yet...well have to wait till later on to confirm this.

Knowing how successful Cashmere's "clothing line" is, I wouldnt be surprised if he gets a huge order of shirts which would prevent him frommeeting up with OP.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That Popeye's on Jamaica Ave got that $4.99 crawfish special going on right now. Biscuit included.
lmao........dont know why but i was dying when i read this....my dude typed it out like it was 100% relevant to whats going on lol

how you gonna say you're too busy to reply to texts for the last month and say "where are the PMs".....as if you'd have an easier time torespond to those?

seems like you're dodging it and doing too much biz... sometimes you need to turn business away if you know you can't handle it.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

If you in queens go get a boy from red fern a goon for hire and see if anything goes south.

but cashmere was cool to me on the hook ups threads so i bangs with emm.

shut yo !@$ up, acting like you know what's good out in queens. Keep your count chocula lookin self in the fitted thread talkin bout the latest shorty you smashed in the heights

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tell me how dude got fired from his security job from locking himself in a closet,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

slap yo self

156zpdw.png

...deets...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

how you gonna say you're too busy to reply to texts for the last month and say "where are the PMs".....as if you'd have an easier time to
respond to those?

seems like you're dodging it and doing too much biz... sometimes you need to turn business away if you know you can't handle it.

ur right i was actually gonna throw u business at one point.. you knowfirst hand how crazy it got.. and now that i dont touch it .. me handling refunds is hard

my girl (picture below) would love to have a slim fit female tee that has been laying around the house.. in a size medium if possible

2vafm7r.jpg

I am glad that I didn't do this

I thought about it, but i waited and i just got out of my t-mobile contract this month (11 months into a 2 year contract) for free for 3 lines, about to headto ATT and pick up an iPhone within the next week

i will miss t-mobiles low prices though

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Idk how i missed out on this thread, though. Cashmere cool in my booklet

Pople aint getting their services, though.

Corny frontin' %@* #@$@*....

Originally Posted by Diego

One more thing:

This can get interesting.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

dude's a fruitcake who acts like he is all hard behind the internet

I'd be terrifed of a dude rocking tight jeans and purple sweaters too though

Originally Posted by vandalshark

isnt this dude pushing a BMW? how you gonna be refunding $50 in 2 easy payments
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

This CANT be good for his clothing line.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I think dude is homeless and lives in that Beamer.

Originally Posted by air max 87

How this guy the CEO of a tshirt, pushin a bmw, livin in his moms basement and can't pay back $50? Maybe he'll send you on of those ""jayz blackout"" edition tshirts he made
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by viiheaven

You guys actually trusted this cat?

I don't trust no cat I see at an NT Summit taking pictures of himself with a Sidekick the entire time.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

size 7 font AND typed in TIMES NEW ROMAN? This guy means business.

StaXX wrote:
The hell you busy with fam?... & Pleeeeease don't tell me that whack %^& T-shirt line.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That Popeye's on Jamaica Ave got that $4.99 crawfish special going on right now. Biscuit included.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tell me how dude got fired from his security job from locking himself in a closet,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

slap yo self

156zpdw.png

flg03n.jpg

I'm done.

roll.gif
laced jordans you mad dog ? i mean some of yall simps still throwingshots from the HT roast of bout 4 years ago.

i got fired from my job i took the L and im still stacking my paper from D town back up to the big city. If yall gonna talk bout that river bear post
yall needa wash ya face and get an updated pic. I get more respect from REAL cats then mosto f yall boys can dream because i keep it a 100 everytime i meetsomeone .I know my roots and im damn proud of it ill never change that for no one. NT is beautiful only here will a upper class
kid get mad and salty over a key board. And on the Cool queens aint neva been bout nada the hottest thing to come out of Queens was illmatic
and the infamous. so save this one and photoshop this for the NT goonies .

bottom line i get more buns than most of yall kids do in ya own city.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom