NTATL Nike talk ATL

Disregard that previous post... looks like my odds just improved!

How did your odds improve just now lol?

And I’m telling y’all just get on your computers there’s plenty of sites releasing these and be ready. Also you won’t need to wait in line but for a few hours maybe if that for these. I have a slight feeling these may not sell out as fast as people think. Originally yes but now that they aren’t as limited as expected they won’t sell out instantly

I made a trade last night with my friend's bro who won the kaws raffle. I traded my extra pair of ds ultra boost cream + $100 for his kaws. The quality on these are crazy.
I got the creams for retail, so overall these cost me a little under 300 which is under retail and I'm happy with that.

image1 (5).jpeg

Visiting ATL this weekend for New Years and the UCF/Auburn game. I am staying at the Glenn Hotel on Marietta in Downtown Atlanta. Hotel charges $40 parking per day while there is a parking lot on Peachstreet Center Ave that will charge $21 for 3 days. I am not familiar with the area and have read to not walk in certain parts of downtown ATL after dark.

Wanted to see what yal recommend? Should I just park at the hotel for the peace of mind?

Visiting ATL this weekend for New Years and the UCF/Auburn game. I am staying at the Glenn Hotel on Marietta in Downtown Atlanta. Hotel charges $40 parking per day while there is a parking lot on Peachstreet Center Ave that will charge $21 for 3 days. I am not familiar with the area and have read to not walk in certain parts of downtown ATL after dark.

Wanted to see what yal recommend? Should I just park at the hotel for the peace of mind?

Park at the hotel for the piece of mind, people break into cars in ATL. as long as you are with someone, you can walk almost anywhere downtown after dark. However I would stay away from the neighborhoods near Mercedes benz.

How did your odds improve just now lol?

And I’m telling y’all just get on your computers there’s plenty of sites releasing these and be ready. Also you won’t need to wait in line but for a few hours maybe if that for these. I have a slight feeling these may not sell out as fast as people think. Originally yes but now that they aren’t as limited as expected they won’t sell out instantly

I have better luck in store than online mosr of the time... PLUG ON DECK

Im at Southlake and the FA line dumb long...

Anybody know of Jimmy Jazz did a raffle or if its FCFS???

They have em on display but I heard nothing about a raffle.

Damn these what we have to look forward to next year with Js smh. Too old for this ****. Just give me BC3s Im good. Smh

I knew these were going to be harder to get than the crowd in the jordan thread were saying. FTA doing fcfs didn't do us any favors. On to the next one.

I was able to get a 10.5 on Jimmy Jazz this morning. Didn't even try SNKRS, my mind was all over the place. Trying to get stuff together for Pasadena too.

Got a pair online at Ubiq.

225 no tax and free shipping

Def was harder than I thought they’d be

Back
Top Bottom