NTATL Nike talk ATL

I just can't get with the camping out anymore smh

Yea I wouldn't camp if I was you. One because there's no men sizes besides maybe a few extended sizes, and 2 these probably won't resell well. So it ain't worth it. I'm going to wish for the sneakerboy pureboost though.

Yea I wouldn't camp if I was you. One because there's no men sizes besides maybe a few extended sizes, and 2 these probably won't resell well. So it ain't worth it. I'm going to wish for the sneakerboy pureboost though.

I wear an 8.5 so they probably would have it but them dudes in ATATF be dedicated. I ain't about that life lol

I wear an 8.5 so they probably would have it but them dudes in ATATF be dedicated. I ain't about that life lol

Yea Im not in ATATF but I'm familiar with a few of the re sellers. If this was a men's release then I'd camp but I'm not camping for a Gs release lol

Just landed back in Atlanta from the honeymoon. Entered DTLR on the plane. I'm assuming I haven't missed anything locally for the Golds?

What y'all coppin this week?  I'm going for the red foams on Friday.  I wanna try for the gold 95s, but that too much in a short amount of time.

Yea it is, but the associate said the only stores under FTL inc getting them in men's are in NY that she's aware of. I don't expect any shady business because the associate has been solid with info in the past.

Back
Top Bottom