NTATL Nike talk ATL

I've never won a Nike Draw, lol. About the fire...I work downtown..I'm so glad I work from home 3 days a week...just gonna catch Marta. I usually score my sneakers at FTL via the app with the 10 min headstart. Lets see how it goes tomorrow. I'm still trying to get my spending up at Champs or Footaction so I hope I can hit at one of them. I wanna hit up Maniere, but it's prob gonna be crazy due to the limited tickets and traffic will be a pain. I stay in the Sandy Springs area.

I've never won a Nike Draw, lol. About the fire...I work downtown..I'm so glad I work from home 3 days a week...just gonna catch Marta. I usually score my sneakers at FTL via the app with the 10 min headstart. Lets see how it goes tomorrow. I'm still trying to get my spending up at Champs or Footaction so I hope I can hit at one of them. I wanna hit up Maniere, but it's prob gonna be crazy due to the limited tickets and traffic will be a pain. I stay in the Sandy Springs area.

I'm thinking about going by 9, but idk. Do you guys think I should be going earlier? I just want a shirt or hoodie

Got a W at Nike Lenox but with that bridge being down I'm not sure if I want to go through that hassle Saturday morning.

Got a W at Nike Lenox but with that bridge being down I'm not sure if I want to go through that hassle Saturday morning.

I was thinking the same. I hope I hit at FTL Greenbriar tomorrow. Closer and won't have to deal with traffic.

Last edited:
I'm on the southside, Riverdale. I shoulda stopped by Walters this morning when I was in the city and asked what they had going on.

I got into work pretty easy. 400 to Sidney Marcus to Piedmont to 75S.

I'll be good getting to all spots tomorrow if I have to. I didn't enter south of Lenox.

I guess a lot of people worked from home today.
Yea, a lot of people from the northside was taking 285 too. Bad choice on their parts.

Worst will be in the next few weeks, where I'll have to take MARTA. That's my only way home, but I have to drive in traffic 5 exits to get to North Springs.

Luckily I'm southeast but as stated earlier, trying to take 285 is asking for trouble. Especially this weekend where everyone is trying to figure out their routes to work and such.

Pretty sure I missed the jimmy cal [emoji]128514[/emoji] I went to the bathroom my Apple Watch didn't catch it. Whomp oh well. Maybe it was another place calling with no Id [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

South lake mall BTW

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom