NTATL Nike talk ATL

Do you guys know which Finish Lines are getting the Royals? I cant get their launch locator to work

Do you guys know which Finish Lines are getting the Royals? I cant get their launch locator to work
Cumberland

South Lake

Gwinnett Place

If you are planning to go to Hibbett's at Arbor Place Mall go today. They might shut down the raffle today.

Edit: Also, FTL Arbor Place is not FCFS. They still need to load their shoes and they will be on the app.

Last edited:
Just left that area
The dark skinned lady with the apple bottom behind said fcfs Saturday at 8

why they lyin

Anyone knows which City Gear has the highest volume? I called most of them and most are FCFS.

Anyone knows which City Gear has the highest volume? I called most of them and most are FCFS.

Nah they're lying. They're deciding today or tomorrow morning the release procedure but some will do FCFS. City gear Lenox probably has the most. Which ones did you call?

Lenox told me to call back tomorrow. I left my list in the car, there was one other one that didn't know as well. I called about 8-10 locations.

Man all the footlockers apps now [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I'm dead

Last edited:
Lady who put in my code at Greenbriar was super secretive so I can't pass it along. Sorry everyone.

^mall of georgia finish line had the silver bullets about a week ago, go in store and try to order with the product number and have them ship it to you...seemed to be working out for people this past weekend

There's a store i remember winning bred raffle for. I have no idea remembering what it was called smh. You send them an email with your info. Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom