NT, you win. 7 years and 2 days later, I'm done.

I used to love this place. I still do. NT has definitely been an influence on my life...for good and for bad. I used it throughout HS to keep up with thelatest Jordans...always the most knowledgable amongst my peers. As I grew up, I still visited and posted frequently about sports, music, news,life...everything. I was comfortable here. But...I can only take so much of certain people taking advantage of being able to be anonymously trying to ruin me.I may think I can fight everybody but I can't...especially someone without a face or identity. I'll lose everytime...guaranteed.

It was nothing for me to post my picture, Facebook, Myspace...whatever. That's because I feared no one. I fear no man but God Almighty. Yet, people decidedto use that against me for whatever reason...may it be out of jealousy or to get a laugh. Who knows? I'll pray for you, fam.

So far, I've had a NTer post a profile about me on dontdatehimgirl.com, a NTer sent Vika the entire post on here concerning her to herMyspace...haven't spoke to her since (Not a problem.), and NTers have migrated to juicycampus.com...slandering my name directly to the eyes of my campusand community that I see daily...referring to me as "MisterP on Niketalk" and ultimately making a topic on there about me and questioning mysexuality.

Too close to home...this IS home. I represent more than myself wherever I go. I represent my family, my fraternity, and my university. I just don'tunderstand the reasoning to want to purposely damage someone's life and image. Karma exists but who are you to send out judgements of your own? I guess theinternet is serious business after all.

Anyways...this is it. Method Man, you are one of the smartest humans (?) I know. Any time you have a view on something, I'm all ears. I don't see howsomeone can have so much knowledge in so many subjects. Dirty...I know you never agree with me on anything but you're a stand up dude and is always willingto go against the opposition. Props. ska...never said congrats on the Admin position. You put in WORK on here. Much deserved. Go Lakers! JRose...you are afool.
laugh.gif
Bastitch...still hate you for giving me my first and last warning but it's cool. holdenmichael...lighten up, Sir. Go Lakers as well. CameronNelson...hit me up in the inbox before I'm forever logged out. My phone broke and I lost my numbers. All the friends and enemies I've met on here, goodluck to you.

One love.

why u put ur business out there in the first place? Sorry to hear you are leaving, but u gotta be more careful about what you're putting on here (or on theinternet for that matter).

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I used to love this place. I still do. NT has definitely been an influence on my life...for good and for bad. I used it throughout HS to keep up with the latest Jordans...always the most knowledgable amongst my peers. As I grew up, I still visited and posted frequently about sports, music, news, life...everything. I was comfortable here. But...I can only take so much of certain people taking advantage of being able to be anonymously trying to ruin me. I may think I can fight everybody but I can't...especially someone without a face or identity. I'll lose everytime...guaranteed.

It was nothing for me to post my picture, Facebook, Myspace...whatever. That's because I feared no one. I fear no man but God Almighty. Yet, people decided to use that against me for whatever reason...may it be out of jealousy or to get a laugh. Who knows? I'll pray for you, fam.

So far, I've had a NTer post a profile about me on dontdatehimgirl.com, a NTer sent Vika the entire post on here concerning her to her Myspace...haven't spoke to her since (Not a problem.), and NTers have migrated to juicycampus.com...slandering my name directly to the eyes of my campus and community that I see daily...referring to me as "MisterP on Niketalk" and ultimately making a topic on there about me and questioning my sexuality.

Too close to home...this IS home. I represent more than myself wherever I go. I represent my family, my fraternity, and my university. I just don't understand the reasoning to want to purposely damage someone's life and image. Karma exists but who are you to send out judgements of your own? I guess the internet is serious business after all.

Anyways...this is it. Method Man, you are one of the smartest humans (?) I know. Any time you have a view on something, I'm all ears. I don't see how someone can have so much knowledge in so many subjects. Dirty...I know you never agree with me on anything but you're a stand up dude and is always willing to go against the opposition. Props. ska...never said congrats on the Admin position. You put in WORK on here. Much deserved. Go Lakers! JRose...you are a fool.
laugh.gif
Bastitch...still hate you for giving me my first and last warning but it's cool. holdenmichael...lighten up, Sir. Go Lakers as well. Cameron Nelson...hit me up in the inbox before I'm forever logged out. My phone broke and I lost my numbers. All the friends and enemies I've met on here, good luck to you.

One love.

So your just going to quit?

I wish there was a NT for 18 and over with a real identity verification.

I too yearn for the good ole days of NT.

[Seinfeld] is this the nickname talk or the suicide talk? [Seinfeld]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]You will be missed, and I will gladly swap out my avy for yours... We'll always have xboxliveMarcus[/color]
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

You needed to let everybody know you're "leaving" an internet based "forum" ?
He's been here 7 years (since 2001), he's family...
You've been here 1 year.

You should not be putting your life out in the open like that, especially to NT of all places. I've been here since '02 and the trend of the boardchanged tremendously. The helpful members I've met earlier on moved on with their lives and are replaced with teenagers thinking they're world classcomedians. Best of luck to you in life, man.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

You needed to let everybody know you're "leaving" an internet based "forum" ?
He's been here 7 years (since 2001), he's family...
You've been here 1 year.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Didnt read all that but from the thread title Im suggesting that your leaving NT, if thats the case , good! and peace out!

Back
Top Bottom