NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

I love being from the south and its cool down here , but its so corny when other people hate on NY and other places but 9 times out of
10 the dudes in the south glorify cali and make it seem like some land of milk and honey . They hate on there sound everything and for no
reason at all just because there from the city and the rep it hard .

i have been to cali , but i cant co sign on it how i can with NY , NJ , and CT .

RiverXBear wrote:
I love being from the south and its cool down here , but its so corny when other people hate on NY and other places but 9 times out of
10 the dudes in the south glorify cali and make it seem like some land of milk and honey . They hate on there sound everything and for no

i have been to cali , but i cant co sign on it how i can with NY , NJ , and CT .
I am from Denver, CO. And just because you are from one part of the country doesnt make you cooler then anyone else man. You sound like since you are from Dallas and have ties to NYC, you are so much better then the rest of the country. I think all parts of the country contribute trends in ways people dont realize...This "Dana" thread is just getting to be non-sense. 

And What kind of comment is this :
Puerto ricans , and Dominicans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mexicans. 

You need to check yourself my friend.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Diego

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only people that actually thought dipset had talent beyond a nice flow and punchlines were you east coast cats...that's why none of them N_s is doing anything besides droppin mixtapes these days. #TryAgain

T.I./Young Dro >>>>>> Dipset (an I don't even like TI that much)

TI may be nice but when the last time he started a trend other than snitchin? TI is a rapper. Dipset is a whole movement, aint none of your down south rappers seeing that.
Im not even going to comment on Dro, it wouldnt be fair.

And how many time I got to tell you people....Nothing outisde of the east coast matters.

Try again.

Oh your right....Giants Suck, Knicks Suck, Outside of Jay Z NY rappers been trash for a good minute now, and your city is trashy as sh**. Keep thinking ya'll doin it big fam.

Texas rappers are odeee relevant in mainstream rap music and does nothing but produce the lyrical and influential rappers and other regions of the US adapt to their swag and try to mimic what they wear and all that. The mavs, cowboys, astros, rangers have won  A championship within the last 20 years, and tourist from  ALL OVER THE WORLD RUN to Texas SPRING, SUMMER, FALL, AND WINTER because everyone wants to see the alamo. People outside the country think about Texas first when they want to come to visit the U.S for the first time
pimp.gif

^ this got to be joking.

And im not saying it in that kind of way , its just dumb that some of my fellow down south cats are so close minded and fail to open there
eyes and see that there is different world and cultures.

Dana pics will be up today

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only people that actually thought dipset had talent beyond a nice flow and punchlines were you east coast cats...that's why none of them N_s is doing anything besides droppin mixtapes these days. #TryAgain

T.I./Young Dro >>>>>> Dipset (an I don't even like TI that much)

TI may be nice but when the last time he started a trend other than snitchin? TI is a rapper. Dipset is a whole movement, aint none of your down south rappers seeing that.
Im not even going to comment on Dro, it wouldnt be fair.

And how many time I got to tell you people....Nothing outisde of the east coast matters.

Try again.

Oh your right....Giants Suck, Knicks Suck, Outside of Jay Z NY rappers been trash for a good minute now, and your city is trashy as sh**. Keep thinking ya'll doin it big fam.

Texas rappers are odeee relevant in mainstream rap music and does nothing but produce the lyrical and influential rappers and other regions of the US adapt to their swag and try to mimic what they wear and all that. The mavs, cowboys, astros, rangers have won  A championship within the last 20 years, and tourist from  ALL OVER THE WORLD RUN to Texas SPRING, SUMMER, FALL, AND WINTER because everyone wants to see the alamo. People outside the country think about Texas first when they want to come to visit the U.S for the first time
pimp.gif
I swear to god I know no one who wants to go to Texas on their first trip to US. Not even trying put Texas down or anything.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

RiverXBear wrote:

This.

Please, if you don't know how to read and comprehend stop posting.

LIVE BOY-
Was I ever comparing Texas with NY? No.
Did I say our rappers were better or had more "swag?" No.
This debate was started b/c ninjahood said dipset>>>>>>anything in the south.
Stop making assumptions and just making ignorant comments in general......1 yourself.

^ then why you got to post in my threads .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Check my self ? for what ?

no way am i saying one race is better than others , but when it comes down to culture and how people are i have had FAR better experiences
with some more than others , you would not under stand unless you have lived with them and seen them take me in and hold me down for 6 months.
i dont got a problem with no one , but you do glorify cali i remember when we was cool you used to talk about it alot .

RiverXBear wrote:

Diego wrote:

indifferent.gif

RiverXBear wrote:

Diego wrote:

indifferent.gif

Is it really worth a stoneface? I was just about to go edit it, glad to see you've been my personal English teacher all thread. Your Cool.

RiverXBear wrote:

Diego wrote:

indifferent.gif

Dude is wildin. Riverxbear when u rock you blue bandana make sure you take a trip to patterson projects
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

hell noooooo

NYC > any other city in the country    and ill always say that

but even most of the people i know in NY that im cool with that aren't od biased know that Cali as a state > New York as a state.

your putting the armpit of America in New Jersey over Cali.  that place breeds depression in a way that would make cleveland proud, go to camden and smell the poverty, go walk around New Jersey and see the wannabe Jersey Shore characters.  Atlantic City is a cheap bootleg version of Vegas. every time i've been to New Jersey within 20 minutes im begging my cousins to take me back over the bridge.

Connecticut is trash too.   home to womens college basketball, the wwe, and rich people.

Lmao

I agree with the points you made but North Nj is a diff beast.
It's where NYC people go when they get $ and sense, and for good reason.

Lmao

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Lmao

i feel you on that,  i have an uncle that stays in north jersey and don't blame him for the reasons he moved out the city.  having a bigger place rather then being restricted to an apartment in the city, more for your money house wise all while having easy access to the city. in that sense i don't blame him for making the move over the bridge.

i wanna see that bandana pic tho,   rico when you come out to cali we gon go to a few places cough crip hoods cough and ill drop you off in front of the houses with a red phillies had and red rag underneath and you can "socalize" with the locals for a little bit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

NYC > any other city in the country

but even most of the people i know in NY that im cool with that aren't od biased know that Cali as a state > New York as a state.

Agreed.

And hell no I'd never rock a bandana under my hat or period for that matter...I think I passed that "gangster" look stage when I got out of middle school.

lol , and my older cousin who was from the city got successful married a bad greek girl and moved to jersey and now pushes the AMG.

NJ reminds me of texas alot i dont know why.

but yea Dana pic is up in a min .

Back
Top Bottom