NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

pimp.gif

YMCMB

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I am not trying to be apart of no gang or claim anything im doing this for fun , and to switch the get bunz swag up to get more bunz.

my girl was feeling it , i proceeded to smash from da back in my muscle shirt and my dana and Texas tech fitted.

AYEEEEEEEEEE
Most%20Interesting%203.png

You truly are the most interesting man in the world
pimp.gif

This kid fails at life
smh.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I used to rock my blue bandana under the fitted till i moved to the BX, i said "naw, crips got that covered, lemme rock my gray one, they don't wear gray"
smh.gif
. $!%! was i thinking, damn near got jumped.

You are a brave man...BX is Reddin my boy none of that FLUE nonsense out here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

U right homey, but Gun Hill Rd always been
Flued up. I remember them Nature Boys & 3rd
World dudes back in the day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

I am not trying to be apart of no gang or claim anything im doing this for fun , and to switch the get bunz swag up to get more bunz.

my girl was feeling it , i proceeded to smash from da back in my muscle shirt and my dana and Texas tech fitted.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Havent seen him since the space jam remake he was doing try out for shawn bradleys spot.

but nah i havent .

^ for some reason , i dont think ill ever see any of them lol .

What happend to the good ole days when i could just wear my hat and my dana with no one thinking im in a gang lol.

ima rock the black combo 2morrow .

^ for some reason , i dont think ill ever see any of them lol .

What happend to the good ole days when i could just wear my hat and my dana with no one thinking im in a gang lol.

ima rock the black combo 2morrow .
im just @!#*% with you
laugh.gif
.... 5

^ you are one of my favorite NT sidekicks

Deck , You , and Sik my favs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shut the hell up, ain't nobody worried about you....I ain't been on here in months, I see something funny and laugh....whether it was you or another NT clown acting foolish I'd be laughing also. Sidekick? Fugg outta here, stop seeing my sn an immediately thinking you have to say something everytime. #1yourself

^ thats whats funny Black power ranger , no one is thinking of you either you just got the habit of poppin up when my name is round.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Diego

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only people that actually thought dipset had talent beyond a nice flow and punchlines were you east coast cats...that's why none of them N_s is doing anything besides droppin mixtapes these days. #TryAgain

T.I./Young Dro >>>>>> Dipset (an I don't even like TI that much)

stop posting please, and there are only two songs that young dro has put out that barely made it to radio stations

Everybody and their grandmothers are waiting for a Diplomatic Immunity 3
laugh.gif
Yeah, everyone in harlem....I haven't heard anything bout dipset down south/west coast in yrs.

And you really want to talk radio singles my guy? I already named like 6 of TI's in my last post, dipset has like 6 combined, get off there nuts fam

its their nuts, not there

I live in south FL (cant get more south then that) and even tho dipset aint on the radio everybody knows who they are. In every interview killa has done the same question is asked, When does D.I. 3 drop? Whens the next dipset reunion?
Trap Muzik X Urban Legend X King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Dipset has ever put out. (He got more bread off these 3 albums then anyone in dipset ever made in music combined) #RealTalk
Your on dog food.

cd-cover.jpg

camron_-_purple_haze.jpg

album-diplomatic-immunity.jpg

DJ_Drama___Cam__ron___Boss_of_All_Bosses.jpg

camfront-777718.jpg

>>>>>>>>>> ANYTHING T.I or them trash %+# PSC dudes EVER put out.

Oh, and KILLA SEASON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATL 

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only people that actually thought dipset had talent beyond a nice flow and punchlines were you east coast cats...that's why none of them N_s is doing anything besides droppin mixtapes these days. #TryAgain

stop posting please, and there are only two songs that young dro has put out that barely made it to radio stations

laugh.gif
Yeah, everyone in harlem....I haven't heard anything bout dipset down south/west coast in yrs.

And you really want to talk radio singles my guy? I already named like 6 of TI's in my last post, dipset has like 6 combined, get off there nuts fam

I live in south FL (cant get more south then that) and even tho dipset aint on the radio everybody knows who they are. In every interview killa has done the same question is asked, When does D.I. 3 drop? Whens the next dipset reunion?
Trap Muzik X Urban Legend X King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Dipset has ever put out. (He got more bread off these 3 albums then anyone in dipset ever made in music combined) #RealTalk
Your on dog food.

cd-cover.jpg

camron_-_purple_haze.jpg

camfront-777718.jpg

indifferent.gif
  off yourself fam.  Trap muzik and Urban Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dipset's discography

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Your on dog food.

cd-cover.jpg

camron_-_purple_haze.jpg

camfront-777718.jpg

off yourself fam.  Trap muzik and Urban Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dipset's discography
Even  TI would stoneface you right now
BOAB2.5 > anything TI dropped since King

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

laugh.gif

Your on dog food.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You dudes slurp Cam so hard it's not even funny....only album that went Platinum was "Take Me Home".....Once again, when one of you d-riders wants to drop some FACTS instead of OPINIONS then respond to my post, otherwise quit wasting your time.

Back
Top Bottom