NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

yes i get bunz ,

bipeol.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

RiverXBear: you a fool bro. me personally would never in my life wear that under my fit. ill would look like a damn fool wearing that. but thats just me. you just do what you like and dont mind no one in here. if you get women like that then by all means do your thing.

We need full body pics.

For all we know, OP could have paid shorty to take that pic. or she's just a ugly bird...we need face pics to see the quality of female this is

WHAT..

really you rocked a red bandana? where you stay at that you didnt get washed walkin down the street? i mean unless you really do bang lolsssssssss

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

WHAT..

really you rocked a red bandana? where you stay at that you didnt get washed walkin down the street? i mean unless you really do bang lolsssssssss

I dunno why i laughed out loud soon as I read "washed"
roll.gif

Ive been saying it alot lately
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

WHAT..

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i couldnt think of any other non-educated word. they should have urban thesaurus.com for white folk like me

WHAT..

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i couldnt think of any other non-educated word. they should have urban thesaurus.com for white folk like me
dudes in NY been saying "washed" for like 5 years now
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

WHAT..

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes in NY been saying "washed" for like 5 years now
indifferent.gif
yeah whats your point

Back
Top Bottom