NT why do we have so many problems in this world? mature discussion

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It's all by design whether or not you want to acknowledge it. Minds much more "enlightened" than ours are playing a cosmic game with our souls and thus our reality. Whe are taught and raised to pinpoint one level of reality which is the 3 dimensional material realm right in front of you which is degradeable and thus "nothing". True education and knowledge of self and real preservation is blanketed and neglected while we fight for the crums left behind in a consumer, product based system in which we are just cogs in a machine. Greed is just one facet of a grand architecture so complex the intricacies bleed into all levels of your very idea of reality. This is a topic so incredibly all encompassing that to discuss it is to discuss the very nature of being in the 21st century human paradigm.

It's all by design whether or not you want to acknowledge it. Minds much more "enlightened" than ours are playing a cosmic game with our souls and thus our reality. Whe are taught and raised to pinpoint one level of reality which is the 3 dimensional material realm right in front of you which is degradeable and thus "nothing". True education and knowledge of self and real preservation is blanketed and neglected while we fight for the crums left behind in a consumer, product based system in which we are just cogs in a machine. Greed is just one facet of a grand architecture so complex the intricacies bleed into all levels of your very idea of reality. This is a topic so incredibly all encompassing that to discuss it is to discuss the very nature of being in the 21st century human paradigm.

9 times out of 10 I love your posts man. I truly think the only problem this planet has is human beings. All we do is destroy. I think about it every single day and I feel its been too late for a long time. Things will be better when we can have a fresh start. Abolish religion, educate on the spiritual/metaphysical, teach love. We can prosper.

9 times out of 10 I love your posts man. I truly think the only problem this planet has is human beings. All we do is destroy. I think about it every single day and I feel its been too late for a long time. Things will be better when we can have a fresh start. Abolish religion, educate on the spiritual/metaphysical, teach love. We can prosper.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

"disregard females, acquire currency" the answer to all your questions.

The thought process of this poster sums it up. Look at his reply, look at his signature. Humanity as a whole will fail, it's only a matter of time before we end our existence. Not to be Debbie downer, but the general populace doesn't posses the intelligence nor the will to make this world a better place.

yeah.. my though process of being the best human I can possibly be, making the most out of my only life and #WINNING is exactly why there are so many problems in this world
you should take your defeatist attitude to the doc and get some depressions meds

and im pretty sure YNS anything either 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

"disregard females, acquire currency" the answer to all your questions.

The thought process of this poster sums it up. Look at his reply, look at his signature. Humanity as a whole will fail, it's only a matter of time before we end our existence. Not to be Debbie downer, but the general populace doesn't posses the intelligence nor the will to make this world a better place.

yeah.. my though process of being the best human I can possibly be, making the most out of my only life and #WINNING is exactly why there are so many problems in this world
you should take your defeatist attitude to the doc and get some depressions meds

and im pretty sure YNS anything either 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

GREED...
30t6p3b.gif

Simply put the love of money is the root of all evil...we are living in a society where money and material possessions are more important then life itself 

/endthread

GREED...
30t6p3b.gif

Simply put the love of money is the root of all evil...we are living in a society where money and material possessions are more important then life itself 

/endthread

Originally Posted by LakerNation

GREED...
30t6p3b.gif

This.

It's to the point where once you turn 17+ or graduate HS, any and everything becomes about money. EVERYTHING.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LakerNation

GREED...
30t6p3b.gif

This.

It's to the point where once you turn 17+ or graduate HS, any and everything becomes about money. EVERYTHING.
30t6p3b.gif

Dark ages had it way worse than us, so don't take our time right now for granted. And do some research.

Dark ages had it way worse than us, so don't take our time right now for granted. And do some research.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Humble Pedant

Greed.

+ overpopulation

most of humanities troubles can be solved by people having less children.
I think otherwise. I think there is more than enough land and food available for the peoples of the world to live in. The problem is this model of population centers viewed as the only places to live, work and invest in. Just being in a plane and seeing how much open free land is out there makes one wonder is over population a myth created to drive policies.  

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Humble Pedant

Greed.

+ overpopulation

most of humanities troubles can be solved by people having less children.
I think otherwise. I think there is more than enough land and food available for the peoples of the world to live in. The problem is this model of population centers viewed as the only places to live, work and invest in. Just being in a plane and seeing how much open free land is out there makes one wonder is over population a myth created to drive policies.  

Back
Top Bottom