NT why do we have so many problems in this world? mature discussion

The world will always have issues, because it is a reflection of us, and we have them.

The world will always have issues, because it is a reflection of us, and we have them.

It's a damn shame how much money the US spends on national security when there are tons of folks who can't even afford the basic necessities of health care...

People are too concerned with their own personal agendas in today's world... and the ones with the most power and wealth, who are in the position to make a difference in the world only care about expanding their wealth and empire.

It's a damn shame how much money the US spends on national security when there are tons of folks who can't even afford the basic necessities of health care...

People are too concerned with their own personal agendas in today's world... and the ones with the most power and wealth, who are in the position to make a difference in the world only care about expanding their wealth and empire.

yeah for one thing in the united states our education system is much more poorer than other developed countries. we have a really powerful military but it seems like the government cares less about our youth who will be the future leaders of the country.

it can be that they are deprived of a potentially better education that would teach them how to be questioning, self-motivated, critical thinkers in society who would make better choices in life, and thus we would have had less problems in the world with teenagers dropping out of high school, going to prison, and being overexposed to social media which teaches them ignorance. This connects dots with many more problems of the world you addressed also.

yeah for one thing in the united states our education system is much more poorer than other developed countries. we have a really powerful military but it seems like the government cares less about our youth who will be the future leaders of the country.

it can be that they are deprived of a potentially better education that would teach them how to be questioning, self-motivated, critical thinkers in society who would make better choices in life, and thus we would have had less problems in the world with teenagers dropping out of high school, going to prison, and being overexposed to social media which teaches them ignorance. This connects dots with many more problems of the world you addressed also.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Wow I posted a really long insightful response and iPhone crashes safari. Sorry. Here is a summary of what I had,
People are ignorant to facts
We believe the media AKA royal weddings and pauly d's are more important
We believe it's not our problem it's somebody elses problem
We are happy with the status quo
We can do something about it but would require the entire nation support, couldn't happen IMO
When things get worse it happens slowly and not drastically so people dont react
when the ozone is nearly deppleted because we were too busy squabbling between ourselves, every scientist/biologist will say "i told you so" when we die because of our own greed and stupidity.

thx for posting zoomkobe14
pimp.gif

if only we could get more people to open their minds and not focus on petty differences how great of a race/civilization could we become? the possibility could be endless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Wow I posted a really long insightful response and iPhone crashes safari. Sorry. Here is a summary of what I had,
People are ignorant to facts
We believe the media AKA royal weddings and pauly d's are more important
We believe it's not our problem it's somebody elses problem
We are happy with the status quo
We can do something about it but would require the entire nation support, couldn't happen IMO
When things get worse it happens slowly and not drastically so people dont react
when the ozone is nearly deppleted because we were too busy squabbling between ourselves, every scientist/biologist will say "i told you so" when we die because of our own greed and stupidity.

thx for posting zoomkobe14
pimp.gif

if only we could get more people to open their minds and not focus on petty differences how great of a race/civilization could we become? the possibility could be endless
pimp.gif

as soon as us as a whole find it more important to make things better. i mean not to "hate" on other NTrs but look at the threads we post: asian/latina/black/white women appreciations and post your _____. remember i aint "hating" and i aint even mad but until we decide (as a whole just usin NT as an example) to make it better it wont. the only thing stoppin us is us because if we wanted change for reals we would (word to those middle east countries staging revolutions) but yea jus my opinion ya kno
btw I'M GUILTY TOO

as soon as us as a whole find it more important to make things better. i mean not to "hate" on other NTrs but look at the threads we post: asian/latina/black/white women appreciations and post your _____. remember i aint "hating" and i aint even mad but until we decide (as a whole just usin NT as an example) to make it better it wont. the only thing stoppin us is us because if we wanted change for reals we would (word to those middle east countries staging revolutions) but yea jus my opinion ya kno
btw I'M GUILTY TOO

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

"disregard females, acquire currency" the answer to all your questions.
wat? how does this help a child in a poverty/disease stricken part of the world who went to bed tonite on an empty stomach? Let's hear it.

wat? how does this help a child in a poverty/disease stricken part of the world who went to bed tonite on an empty stomach? Let's hear it.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DJ Rashy

Kids are barely going to school now adays as is, now they talking four day weeks? Lol

Originally Posted by DJ Rashy

Kids are barely going to school now adays as is, now they talking four day weeks? Lol

It's all by design whether or not you want to acknowledge it. Minds much more "enlightened" than ours are playing a cosmic game with our souls and thus our reality. Whe are taught and raised to pinpoint one level of reality which is the 3 dimensional material realm right in front of you which is degradeable and thus "nothing". True education and knowledge of self and real preservation is blanketed and neglected while we fight for the crums left behind in a consumer, product based system in which we are just cogs in a machine. Greed is just one facet of a grand architecture so complex the intricacies bleed into all levels of your very idea of reality. This is a topic so incredibly all encompassing that to discuss it is to discuss the very nature of being in the 21st century human paradigm.

It's all by design whether or not you want to acknowledge it. Minds much more "enlightened" than ours are playing a cosmic game with our souls and thus our reality. Whe are taught and raised to pinpoint one level of reality which is the 3 dimensional material realm right in front of you which is degradeable and thus "nothing". True education and knowledge of self and real preservation is blanketed and neglected while we fight for the crums left behind in a consumer, product based system in which we are just cogs in a machine. Greed is just one facet of a grand architecture so complex the intricacies bleed into all levels of your very idea of reality. This is a topic so incredibly all encompassing that to discuss it is to discuss the very nature of being in the 21st century human paradigm.

Back
Top Bottom