NT why do we have so many problems in this world? mature discussion

we've lost sense of any kind of community 

everybody thinks for themselves, and how they can survive

we are so stuck in a fast paced society that distracts us from bigger and more encompassing problems of the world

we are satisfied in our comfy homes(im guilty of this too) that nothing outside our bubble constitutes as reality for us

i feel the media distracts us with so much unnecessary garbage and we end up believing whatever they feed us

somethings gotta change or were gonna destroy  ourselves eventually  
eyes.gif

we've lost sense of any kind of community 

everybody thinks for themselves, and how they can survive

we are so stuck in a fast paced society that distracts us from bigger and more encompassing problems of the world

we are satisfied in our comfy homes(im guilty of this too) that nothing outside our bubble constitutes as reality for us

i feel the media distracts us with so much unnecessary garbage and we end up believing whatever they feed us

somethings gotta change or were gonna destroy  ourselves eventually  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by triplekrown

real talk had a dream last night where God came down and said "Rise up"

smokin.gif
Came in here to say because were letting the devil win.

Originally Posted by triplekrown

real talk had a dream last night where God came down and said "Rise up"

smokin.gif
Came in here to say because were letting the devil win.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It's all by design whether or not you want to acknowledge it. Minds much more "enlightened" than ours are playing a cosmic game with our souls and thus our reality. Whe are taught and raised to pinpoint one level of reality which is the 3 dimensional material realm right in front of you which is degradeable and thus "nothing". True education and knowledge of self and real preservation is blanketed and neglected while we fight for the crums left behind in a consumer, product based system in which we are just cogs in a machine. Greed is just one facet of a grand architecture so complex the intricacies bleed into all levels of your very idea of reality. This is a topic so incredibly all encompassing that to discuss it is to discuss the very nature of being in the 21st century human paradigm.

So I'm headed to Atlanta next week on a strictly pleasure trip. What should I do to fully exploit my interest while down there which include women,women,women,women,food,clubs,women and women. Money is no object and I plan on being high or drunk my entire trip, preferably both. What are the cost of clubs down there?How much is bottle service? I know that there is a high volume of gays out there but I'm from L.A. and I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to not be worried about gay men at all, I say that because I always hear don't go to Lennox mall because there are nothing but gays......... but if there are bad chicks working or shopping in there I don't care I'm going. By now you have probably realized that I am solely going to Atlanta for my own personal freaknik along with some friends. So tell me about your experiences down there with the women and if its all just hype. If I'm not too drunk or high I'll possibly post pics of the chicks I meet and have a playoff each day and allow you guys to vote  which one I should have relations with that night. I'll even pm video
happy.gif
 ...... nah I'm kidding. In all seriousness ATL Niketalkers enlighten me.
eyes.gif

It's all by design whether or not you want to acknowledge it. Minds much more "enlightened" than ours are playing a cosmic game with our souls and thus our reality. Whe are taught and raised to pinpoint one level of reality which is the 3 dimensional material realm right in front of you which is degradeable and thus "nothing". True education and knowledge of self and real preservation is blanketed and neglected while we fight for the crums left behind in a consumer, product based system in which we are just cogs in a machine. Greed is just one facet of a grand architecture so complex the intricacies bleed into all levels of your very idea of reality. This is a topic so incredibly all encompassing that to discuss it is to discuss the very nature of being in the 21st century human paradigm.

So I'm headed to Atlanta next week on a strictly pleasure trip. What should I do to fully exploit my interest while down there which include women,women,women,women,food,clubs,women and women. Money is no object and I plan on being high or drunk my entire trip, preferably both. What are the cost of clubs down there?How much is bottle service? I know that there is a high volume of gays out there but I'm from L.A. and I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to not be worried about gay men at all, I say that because I always hear don't go to Lennox mall because there are nothing but gays......... but if there are bad chicks working or shopping in there I don't care I'm going. By now you have probably realized that I am solely going to Atlanta for my own personal freaknik along with some friends. So tell me about your experiences down there with the women and if its all just hype. If I'm not too drunk or high I'll possibly post pics of the chicks I meet and have a playoff each day and allow you guys to vote  which one I should have relations with that night. I'll even pm video
happy.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

happy.gif
eyes.gif

so because he plans to party on his vacation, you'll dismiss his very legitimate response to your topic?
indifferent.gif

+1 to you wisepharoah

it's all a system. we've been trained to do the best for ourselves. for the most part, we don't care about the survival of other people because it isn't a need for our own survival. greed is a terrible thing, but we're all greedy on some level

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

happy.gif
eyes.gif

so because he plans to party on his vacation, you'll dismiss his very legitimate response to your topic?
indifferent.gif

+1 to you wisepharoah

it's all a system. we've been trained to do the best for ourselves. for the most part, we don't care about the survival of other people because it isn't a need for our own survival. greed is a terrible thing, but we're all greedy on some level

it's unfortunate you further prove the point of the post by placing judgement on me. One of the biggest issues we have socially is believing we have the right to judge a man by what he says in fun. Being a human being encompasses many things and that is the beauty of it. Balancing childish desires with timeless wisdom is a key to a happy life. Me being high or drunk and pursuing women is one facet of my being and is to balance out the 300 odd days the rest of the year I'm busy living and being the positive example you all would love to see in the world. You could never be wrong or right about me, because the truth is an illusive thing. Like I said this topic is too Gargantuan and beyong the current "scope" of human consciouness collectively. I'll return to listening to BIG K.R.I.T.S. "private dancer" as I imagine my sexual romps and irresponsible acts I'll be committing next week therefore contributing even further to the collapse of humanity.
wink.gif

it's unfortunate you further prove the point of the post by placing judgement on me. One of the biggest issues we have socially is believing we have the right to judge a man by what he says in fun. Being a human being encompasses many things and that is the beauty of it. Balancing childish desires with timeless wisdom is a key to a happy life. Me being high or drunk and pursuing women is one facet of my being and is to balance out the 300 odd days the rest of the year I'm busy living and being the positive example you all would love to see in the world. You could never be wrong or right about me, because the truth is an illusive thing. Like I said this topic is too Gargantuan and beyong the current "scope" of human consciouness collectively. I'll return to listening to BIG K.R.I.T.S. "private dancer" as I imagine my sexual romps and irresponsible acts I'll be committing next week therefore contributing even further to the collapse of humanity.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

"disregard females, acquire currency" the answer to all your questions.
wat? how does this  help a child in a poverty/disease stricken part of the world who went to bed tonite on an empty stomach? Let's hear it.
well lets just say "hypothetically" that my goal were to in fact ,"help a child in a poverty/disease stricken part of the world who went to bed tonite on an empty stomach". I couldn't do much without the proper financial backing. By focusing my energies and talents on obtaining as much financial security as possible I am now capable of doing as much as possible for the "child in a poverty/disease stricken part of the world who went to bed tonite on an empty stomach", instead of just talking about it...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

wat? how does this  help a child in a poverty/disease stricken part of the world who went to bed tonite on an empty stomach? Let's hear it.
well lets just say "hypothetically" that my goal were to in fact ,"help a child in a poverty/disease stricken part of the world who went to bed tonite on an empty stomach". I couldn't do much without the proper financial backing. By focusing my energies and talents on obtaining as much financial security as possible I am now capable of doing as much as possible for the "child in a poverty/disease stricken part of the world who went to bed tonite on an empty stomach", instead of just talking about it...

The thought process of this poster sums it up. Look at his reply, look at his signature. Humanity as a whole will fail, it's only a matter of time before we end our existence. Not to be Debbie downer, but the general populace doesn't posses the intelligence nor the will to make this world a better place.

The thought process of this poster sums it up. Look at his reply, look at his signature. Humanity as a whole will fail, it's only a matter of time before we end our existence. Not to be Debbie downer, but the general populace doesn't posses the intelligence nor the will to make this world a better place.

A) GREED
B) PEOPLE CANNOT MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS
C) EVERYBODY HAS TO BE RIGHT, WE CAN NEVER AGREE ON ANYTHING

A) GREED
B) PEOPLE CANNOT MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS
C) EVERYBODY HAS TO BE RIGHT, WE CAN NEVER AGREE ON ANYTHING

--I can create a world without war.
--I can make a world without alcohol or drugs.
--Without hate or jealousy.

--But then it wouldnt be the world we live in. Nothing would be gained. We wouldnt advance as a species. In fact, I bet we would devolve.

(Iron Man while holding the Inifinty Gems and QFT)

--I can create a world without war.
--I can make a world without alcohol or drugs.
--Without hate or jealousy.

--But then it wouldnt be the world we live in. Nothing would be gained. We wouldnt advance as a species. In fact, I bet we would devolve.

(Iron Man while holding the Inifinty Gems and QFT)

human nature is self-serving so yea I do agree that greed and the love of money have led us all astray, but as far as solving the problem it isn't as simple as it seems because, if America was to actually play more fair with other nations, many privately owned companies would lose their balance and be forced to raise prices or fire laborers to keep profit afloat, which would result in more complaints from Americans about the inadequacy of life here. In all truthfulness this problem won't be solved until we all understand what is being said here and agree to cut down on certain things; the biggest one being to cut down our defense budget (which has single-handedly decreased the accent on the education and healthcare budgets).

human nature is self-serving so yea I do agree that greed and the love of money have led us all astray, but as far as solving the problem it isn't as simple as it seems because, if America was to actually play more fair with other nations, many privately owned companies would lose their balance and be forced to raise prices or fire laborers to keep profit afloat, which would result in more complaints from Americans about the inadequacy of life here. In all truthfulness this problem won't be solved until we all understand what is being said here and agree to cut down on certain things; the biggest one being to cut down our defense budget (which has single-handedly decreased the accent on the education and healthcare budgets).

Back
Top Bottom