NT, why are you single?

Because most of the girls I know that I would actually consider being with I've either already been with them or friend zoned.
I need to try internet dating or something

Cuz it's not the biggest priority in my life right now...I want to get a lot of other stuff dealt with first, like landing a job, figuring out my career path...I feel that I'm still young and can be patient.

seriously, having a girl and being in a relationship isnt everything it makes out to be.

im happier single.

The reason your sinlge is because of 2 things 

You lack confidence 

or 

Your not enjoying your own life their for your depressed and no girl wants to be with a depressed dude 

My tips for you guys that are having problems getting a girl is just make a realistic list of the goals you would like to accompish in your life short term and long term and work to compete 

the list and as you do this you will build condience and then girls notice this you will have no problem bagging a girl 

Also working out and getting in top shape helps too 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Shawty won't reply back to my text messages.

Hey, I have a question for ya'll....

You get a girl's number at a party.... You text her the next night, and you guys have a good convo going and she stops writing back at the end of the convo. Then text her a couple days later and exchanges a few back and forth texts, and doesn't respond after a few...

What's going on wit' her?
ohwell.gif
She wasn't interested in finishing the convos, that or playing a game. Girls are weird. 
tired.gif

me and my girl just broke up about 2 weeks ago... single life sucks right after the breakup but once im over this hump I'll probbly have a few jumps here and there to keep me occupied.

Cause the girl of my dreams... the one I will marry... the one whom will bear my children.. is in the Navy and there is no timetable for her to return stateside.

So I guess that technically makes me single?

You get a girl's number at a party.... You text her the next night, and you guys have a good convo going and she stops writing back at the end of the convo. Then text her a couple days later and exchanges a few back and forth texts, and doesn't respond after a few...

ohwell.gif

you were just a fling for her. This use to happen to me a lot back when I was in high school/freshman in college, thought i would find myself a BAD chick at a party....never got close to a relationship so I stopped chasing em 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I met the girl i'm with now at the school library 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

she likes to party 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

My same issue.......i came to the assumption that its because they already have a dude

ohwell.gif
She has a dude

Been in previous relationships in the past but right now i'm focusing on different things in life. Some big changes are coming to my life soon and having a girl would just get in the way. Still young so it's not really high on my list right now.

There's more to life than women. I'm trying to get my %!$# together and invest time into myself, before I try to bring a significant other into my life. Besides relationships take a lot of time and effort that I just don't have. Unless you're planning on getting married soon, why be in a relationship? It's really a waste of time. I know people that go from relationship, to relationship, to relationship, and for what? Girls out here are giving it up without that commitment anyways, so I really don't see the purpose in one at this point in my life. I'm 20.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The reason your sinlge is because of 2 things 

You lack confidence 

or 

Your not enjoying your own life their for your depressed and no girl wants to be with a depressed dude 

This is my problem

I don't know anymore and I've given up on trying to figure it out. A person can only be hurt so many times before they decide that they'll just refrain from getting emotionally involved with anyone else. No bitterness.

when these threads come up. *Looks at post count and leaves thread*

Originally Posted by dunks87

I don't know anymore and I've given up on trying to figure it out. A person can only be hurt so many times before they decide that they'll just refrain from getting emotionally involved with anyone else. No bitterness.
So what are you gonna do? I've always been curious how women handle relations when they reach this point. Do you hook up off pure attraction (aka "do you") or are you just dead to the dating world completely? I'd imagine you're too young for the latter

Back
Top Bottom