NT, when was the last time you legitimately cried?

When my dad dropped like 500 on the CDP 11/12 CDP pack. Just when someone works that hard for you it's just damn.

When my dad dropped like 500 on the CDP 11/12 CDP pack. Just when someone works that hard for you it's just damn.

06, when judge sentenced me to 13 months, I was fresh 18 and it was my longest and only stint. Didnt even get the last half of my senior year, no prom, and lost my girl. super L

06, when judge sentenced me to 13 months, I was fresh 18 and it was my longest and only stint. Didnt even get the last half of my senior year, no prom, and lost my girl. super L

Originally Posted by youngmoney

last month

got out of jail for something stupid

called my mom and right when she started talking and asking me if i was ok i started crying...couldnt even form words

realest moment of my life...
Your mom
pimp.gif
(no sexual). Very caring and forgiving

Originally Posted by youngmoney

last month

got out of jail for something stupid

called my mom and right when she started talking and asking me if i was ok i started crying...couldnt even form words

realest moment of my life...
Your mom
pimp.gif
(no sexual). Very caring and forgiving

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

High Class Scum Bag wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there should be some kind of award for you 

humor aside, thats an amazing spirit you have there.

Thanks man.
Damn bro thats crazy..wish you the best if you dont mind telling what job were you doing with the clippers?
public relations and hoping to transition to basketball operations later

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

High Class Scum Bag wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there should be some kind of award for you 

humor aside, thats an amazing spirit you have there.

Thanks man.
Damn bro thats crazy..wish you the best if you dont mind telling what job were you doing with the clippers?
public relations and hoping to transition to basketball operations later

A couple months ago.. 3 yrs since my sister passed. Can't believe it still and today still try to piece everything together.

A couple months ago.. 3 yrs since my sister passed. Can't believe it still and today still try to piece everything together.

When i looked at my sisters graduation gift from the Ethiopian community, I felt stupid for wasting my time watching other people get theirs and not getting in the game. The good thing is i learned from it and took all the good values those people displayed. 
pimp.gif
Feeling myself. 
laugh.gif

When i looked at my sisters graduation gift from the Ethiopian community, I felt stupid for wasting my time watching other people get theirs and not getting in the game. The good thing is i learned from it and took all the good values those people displayed. 
pimp.gif
Feeling myself. 
laugh.gif

I cried when my ex girl broke up with me. I mean granted she caught me getting domed up in my dorms study lounge, but she could have given me a second chance. I think the tears stemmed from the deep pain of knowing that even the perfect girl aint perfect enough for me, and the incomplete feelings that I had once my ex left me. She really was the best thing that ever happened to me. I had never loved before, and she taught me how. Hopefully through my mistakes I can learn to love even better, and harder next time. And won't have to hide behind my own cowardice of being unfaithful.

I cried when my ex girl broke up with me. I mean granted she caught me getting domed up in my dorms study lounge, but she could have given me a second chance. I think the tears stemmed from the deep pain of knowing that even the perfect girl aint perfect enough for me, and the incomplete feelings that I had once my ex left me. She really was the best thing that ever happened to me. I had never loved before, and she taught me how. Hopefully through my mistakes I can learn to love even better, and harder next time. And won't have to hide behind my own cowardice of being unfaithful.

not counting tear-ups from watching shows/movies... when i was 11 and visited my grandmother's grave in china.

not counting tear-ups from watching shows/movies... when i was 11 and visited my grandmother's grave in china.

Back
Top Bottom