NT, when was the last time you legitimately cried?

in may 2008 when we were goin thru tough times n were spose to be evicted and end up on the streets n I couldn't figure somethin out for me n my motha but I eventually did or should I say God eventually did n may 08 also maarked he one year anniversary of my oldest sister passin away and also me almost endin my life as I knew it needless to say the month of may is always really hard for me every year

in may 2008 when we were goin thru tough times n were spose to be evicted and end up on the streets n I couldn't figure somethin out for me n my motha but I eventually did or should I say God eventually did n may 08 also maarked he one year anniversary of my oldest sister passin away and also me almost endin my life as I knew it needless to say the month of may is always really hard for me every year

When my grandfather passed. RIP Papa
When it felt like my life had gone under the roughest times I have felt in years most recently, maybe 2 months ago.

Sometimes a good shedding of a couple tears is just what you need before you suck it all back up, ball up a fist, beat on your chest, and realize that life will knock us down a lot, you just have to be a man, stand back up, and finish the fight.

I rarely cry, but I don't look down on anyone who reaches that point. We're all human, its an emotion. Usually I keep my emotions in, and I'm usually the type to keep a stone face when something gets to me, but those two times, I just broke down...

When my grandfather passed. RIP Papa
When it felt like my life had gone under the roughest times I have felt in years most recently, maybe 2 months ago.

Sometimes a good shedding of a couple tears is just what you need before you suck it all back up, ball up a fist, beat on your chest, and realize that life will knock us down a lot, you just have to be a man, stand back up, and finish the fight.

I rarely cry, but I don't look down on anyone who reaches that point. We're all human, its an emotion. Usually I keep my emotions in, and I'm usually the type to keep a stone face when something gets to me, but those two times, I just broke down...

Aug 11th which marks the 1yr anniversery of when my brother was killed. He was actially my brother-in-law but I'd know him longer and he had done a lot more for me than my actual blood brothers.

Aug 11th which marks the 1yr anniversery of when my brother was killed. He was actially my brother-in-law but I'd know him longer and he had done a lot more for me than my actual blood brothers.

When my homie passed away along with both of his parents in a car accident last year. It was the morning of our Senior Prom too 
frown.gif
Never seen so many of my boys cry at one time. Prom was definitely bittersweet for all of us. That following monday was the hardest day I'll ever face in school.

RIP my dude, I need to visit you asap.

When my homie passed away along with both of his parents in a car accident last year. It was the morning of our Senior Prom too 
frown.gif
Never seen so many of my boys cry at one time. Prom was definitely bittersweet for all of us. That following monday was the hardest day I'll ever face in school.

RIP my dude, I need to visit you asap.

This has easily been the worst year of my life. I don't want to write out a whole wall of text so...

-Lost 2 people to Heroin OD's
-Lost about $30,000 this year, which was pretty much everything
-Both my parents have been getting surgeries all year
-Realized everyone I was friends with are snakes

I know that is nothing compared some of the other things posted in this thread.

Anyway, the other day I received $500 from someone and it was completely unexpected. In the midst of this, the worst year of my life, I cried tears of joy.

This has easily been the worst year of my life. I don't want to write out a whole wall of text so...

-Lost 2 people to Heroin OD's
-Lost about $30,000 this year, which was pretty much everything
-Both my parents have been getting surgeries all year
-Realized everyone I was friends with are snakes

I know that is nothing compared some of the other things posted in this thread.

Anyway, the other day I received $500 from someone and it was completely unexpected. In the midst of this, the worst year of my life, I cried tears of joy.

reading all these stories is making me get all emotional n chit... i hate NT!  
frown.gif

but my last time was maybe a year ago, it was either fighting with my dad and being so frustrated yet not able to do anything... or over some BS fight with my girl... i used to actually take those seriously know i know its stupid to even care about dumbazz fights your not gonna remember a week later. so i dont give a *+%%% any more... that kinda turned into a rant... fighting right now.. no lie... no tears tho
happy.gif

reading all these stories is making me get all emotional n chit... i hate NT!  
frown.gif

but my last time was maybe a year ago, it was either fighting with my dad and being so frustrated yet not able to do anything... or over some BS fight with my girl... i used to actually take those seriously know i know its stupid to even care about dumbazz fights your not gonna remember a week later. so i dont give a *+%%% any more... that kinda turned into a rant... fighting right now.. no lie... no tears tho
happy.gif

A month ago while we buried a family friend. Putting someone in a grave is one of the most emotional and thought provoking things I will ever do.

I also cried in the movie Radio multiple times. Cuba Gooding Jr. deserved every award available for that performance

A month ago while we buried a family friend. Putting someone in a grave is one of the most emotional and thought provoking things I will ever do.

I also cried in the movie Radio multiple times. Cuba Gooding Jr. deserved every award available for that performance

Back
Top Bottom