NT, when was the last time you legitimately cried?

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

August when visiting my grandmother in Hospice.

When it came time to say the final goodbye I lost it as soon as I left the room.

She died a day later.

RIP Gramma
See my post above you.. I'm soooootraumatized from watching my mom close her eyes for the last time... and from watching everything that led up to that point. "At night I can't wake up with a dryt pillow.. gone but not forgotten MOMS I still feel you.".... real talk. The +#$! doesn't can't heal. I just manage the episodes..  
ohwell.gif

Feel you G.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i cant lie it was last week...hadnt cried in 8 yrs.

i left my secure job and my nice home in TX to move to LA to pursue my dream of working in pro sports..moved out here, my money ran out after 18 months, couldnt find a job and 2 days after my dream came true (got a gig w/ the LA clippers) i got evicted. all my possessions were in my car and i was sleeping on the floor at a friends crib.

A few days later my car stopped on me, ($2600 to fix) my supervisor showed no compassion and basically wouldnt let me come back to work because i missed a day within 2 weeks of being hired. To make matters worse, I called her to let her know my situation when it happened and she didnt check her VM so she thought i did a no call/ no show.

Ended up having to walk 8 miles back to my friends crib because my phone battery died and i didnt have enough money to ride the bus because i spent it all on towing and a diagnostic check...
dang. im sorry to hear all of that. go back to texas. i know you only live once but you have to do something to get back on your feet. dont you drive a bmw why dont you sell it and get a cheaper car or use that money and just use public transportation. i know it sucks in LA (public transportation)

i am..going back in a few days..found a similar gig w/ the mavs and their d-league team...yeah i have a BMW but i'm stuck with it, i tried to trade it in but a BMW w/o a warranty and 132k miles is pretty much worthless. especially w/ $2600 in repairs that need to be done right now...it's all good, i'll bounce back.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i left my secure job and my nice home in TX to move to LA to pursue my dream of working in pro sports..moved out here, my money ran out after 18 months, couldnt find a job and 2 days after my dream came true (got a gig w/ the LA clippers) i got evicted. all my possessions were in my car and i was sleeping on the floor at a friends crib.

A few days later my car stopped on me, ($2600 to fix) my supervisor showed no compassion and basically wouldnt let me come back to work because i missed a day within 2 weeks of being hired. To make matters worse, I called her to let her know my situation when it happened and she didnt check her VM so she thought i did a no call/ no show.

Ended up having to walk 8 miles back to my friends crib because my phone battery died and i didnt have enough money to ride the bus because i spent it all on towing and a diagnostic check...
dang. im sorry to hear all of that. go back to texas. i know you only live once but you have to do something to get back on your feet. dont you drive a bmw why dont you sell it and get a cheaper car or use that money and just use public transportation. i know it sucks in LA (public transportation)

i am..going back in a few days..found a similar gig w/ the mavs and their d-league team...yeah i have a BMW but i'm stuck with it, i tried to trade it in but a BMW w/o a warranty and 132k miles is pretty much worthless. especially w/ $2600 in repairs that need to be done right now...it's all good, i'll bounce back.

Last week I was talking to my Father in his living room...

He started to talk about how workers comp is playing with his checks, he can't afford his bills, healthcare and his medicine...

his lame %$^@# @$# ex wife is cutting him off her health insurance because she is a selfish #%^#@...

He started crying but tried to blame it on his eyes "burning". That #$%& hurt my heart. I've never heard or seen my father cry...

He has always been a strong hard working dude... Worked two jobs his whole life...

I couldn't help but drop a few tears...

Went to the bank grabbed $500, stopped and grabbed us a 12 pack of Octoberfest...

Gave him the $500 and enjoyd the beer...

Last week I was talking to my Father in his living room...

He started to talk about how workers comp is playing with his checks, he can't afford his bills, healthcare and his medicine...

his lame %$^@# @$# ex wife is cutting him off her health insurance because she is a selfish #%^#@...

He started crying but tried to blame it on his eyes "burning". That #$%& hurt my heart. I've never heard or seen my father cry...

He has always been a strong hard working dude... Worked two jobs his whole life...

I couldn't help but drop a few tears...

Went to the bank grabbed $500, stopped and grabbed us a 12 pack of Octoberfest...

Gave him the $500 and enjoyd the beer...

had to be about a month ago....after all these years i cried watching 9/11 footage....seeing a man jump from the towers while on the phone...all i could think of was what he was saying to whoever was on the phone and knowing that was the last time he would hear there voice...that was sum sad #%@@...only cried for like 5 min tho.. lol

had to be about a month ago....after all these years i cried watching 9/11 footage....seeing a man jump from the towers while on the phone...all i could think of was what he was saying to whoever was on the phone and knowing that was the last time he would hear there voice...that was sum sad #%@@...only cried for like 5 min tho.. lol

Yesterday when I thought everything I owned was gonna go up in smoke (literally).I live in a house that's attached to two others and the house in the middle was ANNIHILATED by fire (DMV heads may have seen something about a fire in the 400 block of Peabody st. in NE DC).Thankfully we only have some soot and the smell of smoke in here.My neighbor on the other side of that house unfortunately lost one of her dogs to smoke inhalation.I've been going through all these damn scenarios in my head of what could've happened,but overall i'm just thankful to still be here.

Yesterday when I thought everything I owned was gonna go up in smoke (literally).I live in a house that's attached to two others and the house in the middle was ANNIHILATED by fire (DMV heads may have seen something about a fire in the 400 block of Peabody st. in NE DC).Thankfully we only have some soot and the smell of smoke in here.My neighbor on the other side of that house unfortunately lost one of her dogs to smoke inhalation.I've been going through all these damn scenarios in my head of what could've happened,but overall i'm just thankful to still be here.

I cried when i was about 12.

Mom made me go put our rottweiler down.

She wouldn't come in cause it was too sad. I handed him over to the vet. My dog was all smiles. Happiest dog iv ever had. He had hip problems and we couldn't afford the surgeries to fix it.

Watching a 70 lb animal that you love look at you while he slowly lays down and just dies in less then a minute is heart wrenching.

I just stood there and tears were falling down my face. I didn't think it was going to that bad. I will never do it again.

I cried when i was about 12.

Mom made me go put our rottweiler down.

She wouldn't come in cause it was too sad. I handed him over to the vet. My dog was all smiles. Happiest dog iv ever had. He had hip problems and we couldn't afford the surgeries to fix it.

Watching a 70 lb animal that you love look at you while he slowly lays down and just dies in less then a minute is heart wrenching.

I just stood there and tears were falling down my face. I didn't think it was going to that bad. I will never do it again.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn son.. Rarely do I feel compassion for a NT'er, but this is tough. Good luck man.[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This month made it a year since I cried.. Life changing moment I went through.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn son.. Rarely do I feel compassion for a NT'er, but this is tough. Good luck man.[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This month made it a year since I cried.. Life changing moment I went through.[/color]

Damn bro thats crazy..wish you the best if you dont mind telling what job were you doing with the clippers?

Damn bro thats crazy..wish you the best if you dont mind telling what job were you doing with the clippers?

Finding out I couldn't walk the stage at my High school graduation (June).

My guidance counselor miscounted my credits in January and told my parents i needed 7 credits to graduate.

So she ended up making me drop a class to let me focus on my main subjects & when it came to June she called me down and told me she had made a mistake and I really needed 7 1/2 credits to walk & at that point it was to late. She was a substitute for my MAIN guidance counselor who had a a baby and she knew she had just ##$#$$ me up.

Never felt so much anger in my life. We ended up asking our school principal and everyone in the district if i could still end up walking but they did me very dirty.

In the past, they would let kids walk who were in the same spot as me but because schools are all about politics and we never were a booster family they didn't let me walk. The principal insisted nobody has walked that weren't eligible "to his knowledge" but even the Vice principal told me that was a lie.

So on the day of graduation rehearsal I was told to just go because their was a chance I will get the nod to walk, but as i'm walking into the auditorium a couple teachers called me over to them and told me they couldn't let me walk.

It sucks because I never was a bad student. Never was in trouble, suspended, all of that. They just did me wrong due to a counselors mistake

Calling my mom & telling her the disappointment was hard. I felt like I was a failure and couldn't keep in the tears.

Its all good though, i use that situation as motivation after I busted my +!@ off the last part of the year to walk the stage. I still ended up with my regents diploma after attending a summer class & enrolled into college this fall.

Finding out I couldn't walk the stage at my High school graduation (June).

My guidance counselor miscounted my credits in January and told my parents i needed 7 credits to graduate.

So she ended up making me drop a class to let me focus on my main subjects & when it came to June she called me down and told me she had made a mistake and I really needed 7 1/2 credits to walk & at that point it was to late. She was a substitute for my MAIN guidance counselor who had a a baby and she knew she had just ##$#$$ me up.

Never felt so much anger in my life. We ended up asking our school principal and everyone in the district if i could still end up walking but they did me very dirty.

In the past, they would let kids walk who were in the same spot as me but because schools are all about politics and we never were a booster family they didn't let me walk. The principal insisted nobody has walked that weren't eligible "to his knowledge" but even the Vice principal told me that was a lie.

So on the day of graduation rehearsal I was told to just go because their was a chance I will get the nod to walk, but as i'm walking into the auditorium a couple teachers called me over to them and told me they couldn't let me walk.

It sucks because I never was a bad student. Never was in trouble, suspended, all of that. They just did me wrong due to a counselors mistake

Calling my mom & telling her the disappointment was hard. I felt like I was a failure and couldn't keep in the tears.

Its all good though, i use that situation as motivation after I busted my +!@ off the last part of the year to walk the stage. I still ended up with my regents diploma after attending a summer class & enrolled into college this fall.

Back
Top Bottom