NT Whats Your Traffic Rules?

Slow drivers suck.

People who don't signal suck.

Highway/Ridin' buddies = Drivers who have the same mindset as you. You switch lanes, they flick highbeams to let you get over, vice versa. Try to find onewhile on interstate. They're cool.

I always flick my beams if somebody is trying to get over and I have enough space. 18-wheeler drivers love it, helps them out a lot.

2 cars deep, back to back with my homeboy ridin' to other side of town, cell on speakerphone...lets me know whe police are coming, when to speed up/slowdown = good stuff.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

If somebody swang on me im gonna plow straight into the side of they whip... throw my +$## in reverse, flip it in drive and haul !+@

umm i wouldn't do that if i were you sir. you best believe a dude in a slab is gone stay heated up and already for the most part be a thug.

CTRL-b
[table][tr][td]
Incident at 13000 South Freeway at Almeda Genoa

January 06 - Houston police are investigating the fatal shooting of a man at 13000 South Freeway (Highway 288) and Almeda Genoa about 1:15 a.m. today (January 6).

The victim, Kenneth Ray Wolridge, 23, suffered a gunshot wound and was pronounced dead at the scene.

HPD Homicide Division Sergeants J.T. Wyers and J.T. Parker reported:

Officers responded to a shooting call at 13000 South Freeway and arrived to find Mr. Wolridge deceased. Wolridge was involved in a traffic altercation with several individuals driving separate cars in the area. The suspects' vehicles were said to be weaving in and out of traffic and taking up the roadway, swerving from lane to lane, not allowing other vehicles to pass.

Wolridge's vehicle was struck by one of the suspect's vehicles (blue in color). When he (Wolridge) exited his vehicle to check on the damage, a suspect exited the vehicle he was in and shot Wolridge several times.

The shooting suspect's vehicle is described as a white 1990s Chevrolet Caprice with tinted windows. The vehicle had chrome Roman Chariot spoke wheels (known as "swangers") and possible front-end damage.

The initial striking vehicle is described as a blue 1990s Buick Roadmaster or Cadillac Deville. This vehicle also had chrome Roman Chariot spoke wheels, in addition to one and perhaps a second wheel mounted on the trunk area. The vehicle was equipped with a pop-trunk and blue neon lights inside the trunk, which may have read, "I hold my own." The vehicle will have front-end and left front quarter-panel damage.

A third vehicle involved is described as a red 1990s model Buick Roadmaster or Cadillac Deville. This vehicle also had chrome Roman Chariot spoke wheels and one and perhaps a second wheel mounted on the trunk. This vehicle had a red colored neon light coming from the inside of the trunk.

A photo of vehicles similar to the wanted suspects' vehicles. NOTE: THESE ARE NOT THE WANTED VEHICLES.

The shooting suspect is described as a black male, 5 feet 11 inches to 6 feet 3 inches tall, weighing between 165 and 185 pounds. He had a low cut afro and wore blue jeans and a black long-sleeve T-shirt. He was armed with a semi-automatic pistol.

Anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect or the location of the wanted vehicles is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

GO/JFC 1-6-08

Inc #002502008

For additional information, please contact the HPD Public Affairs Division at 713-308-3200.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Swangin is so cool
eyes.gif

On August 6, 2009, at approximately 1:00 p.m., Sacramento County Sheriff's Department's Sergeant Kelley Lara (43) was traveling westbound on Interstate 80 in her personal vehicle. According to the California Highway Patrol, as Sergeant Lara was approaching the Longview Drive overcrossing, a car moved into Lara's lane forcing her to take evasive action, lose control of her vehicle and collide with the rear end of a big rig trailer. Sergeant Lara suffered severe injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene. The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of the accident.

Sergeant Lara was currently assigned to the Sacramento International Airport and was on her way to work when the accident occurred. Sergeant Lara was a 15-year-veteran with the Sheriff's department and was promoted to the rank of sergeant in 2005. She is survived by her husband, Don (also a sergeant with the Sheriff's department), and their four young children.

Information on a Memorial Service will be forthcoming.

http://www.sacsheriff.com/media/0806_sgt_lara.cfm

How much over the speed limit before a cop is definitely going to stop you? I think in NY anything after 10mph your at risk..state troopers are the biggesthaters out there.

If I got enough alcohol in my system don't put me behind the wheel because I'll get my Donte Stallworth on.

To you guys who don't care about stop signs. Stop signs cost about 3x more than the yield signs so there's usually a real reason it's there.

Nothing irks me more than when I'm at a stop light and the person behind feels the need to be right on my bumper where I can't see his lights. Keep inmind there's often only 2 or 3 cars at a light. Why crowd someone like that?

Also, it puzzles me when people will park right next to me in an empty parking lot and I'm not even close to the door.
smh.gif

And this is why young people like me can't even get a good rate for insurance
indifferent.gif
but still some of these have me in tears
roll.gif

My rules are NY state rules I cringe when I see people on the phone swerving and texting while driving my life and car are too important because other peoplecan't drive but I do speed I used to be a wild driver but it's not worth it

Originally Posted by kingofny04

How much over the speed limit before a cop is definitely going to stop you? I think in NY anything after 10mph your at risk..state troopers are the biggest haters out there.

Over here in CA I would assume its 15.

I've had a lot of times when cops would just tail gate me in the fast lane until I switched lanes.

As for traffic rules, just don't do anything stupid or that will get you killed.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

If the person in front of me stops at the stop sign, it counts for me too.

if all lanes are packed, the shoulder is an honorary lane
laugh.gif

so when the car in front of you goes, you go too?

thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

You're gonna crash one day if you keep that up.

My only rule is: DONT GO SLOW IN THE FAST LANE!
Someone did this to me today, almost got in a crash, I rolled down the window and gave them the ultimate
indifferent.gif

I hate when i see people park there car, and they position it where they take up two spots.

Drives me nuts.
mad.gif

If I have my turn signal on and I see that you're able to acknowledge it, I will turn the signal off and cut the hell out of you.
Never lead the pack in the fast lane.
If you're going to drive crazy, I'll give you a run for you're money.

It's hard not to speed in my car (Italian) so going 70 feels like 45

I justify speeding when I notice someone next to me is speeding. They will get radar'd first, and highly unlikely he pulls us both over, but I knowit's possible after having witnessed it.

and a BIG FUCC YOU to the people who literally come to a full stop to make a right turn into a parking lot or a right turn

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

If someone is tailgating me I drive EXTRA slow just to piss them off.

ive done that before
laugh.gif

In a 2-Way lane don't you hate it, when someone drives right in the middle of the line
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom