NT Whats Your Traffic Rules?

HOV lane means 75+.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE when people go 55 in the HOV lane, with not a single car in front of them.

What is an HOV lane?

Jay so spoiled
smh.gif

i dont stop for people who are half way in the street. hurry yo $$@ up!! "i got *@%# to do today"

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

What is an HOV lane?

Jay so spoiled
smh.gif

High Occupancy Vehicle.

I don't know about anywhere else, but on the Long Island Expressway, you can only use that lane from like 7am-1pm and 4-7pm if you have 2+ people in yourcar during that time. After or before that time, free pass
pimp.gif

so a limited Carpool lane. I know they're gonna test it out here in LA pretty soon. Doubt it'll work though, ESPECIALLY out here
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daemacho

Wow, thats not funny. I get reckless at times but never do i put someone elses life in danger like that.
smh.gif

Next time i hope you swang your bucket into a wall.

eyes.gif
already did, its in the shop as we speak.

avoid teenage girls, they tend tro cause trouble either with looks or driving or both.
dont care about most signs only try to stay out of trouble.
the speedlimit is totally useless.

Originally Posted by eight2one

blinkers are optional.
when somebody uses their blinker, its telling me they WANT to get over. it doesnt mean you CAN get over unless i LET you

and the HOV lane in LA is not going to work at all

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by jd3772000

GET IT UP TO 100.........

AND THROW IT IN REVERSE........

BEST TIME OF URE LIFE...
laugh.gif
OH *%#% !!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

goint to be one of the worst times of your life when you get that transmission repair/swap bill.
eek.gif

-I can text/drive because I've mastered the ability to text without looking at the phone
smile.gif

-If it says 55mph, I'm not going less than 70mph
-"Rolling" through stop signs is perfectly acceptable if no one is around

The only rule I have is anyone that is in a position to do something dumb while driving will probably do it.

People who speed suck the big one, if the speed limit says 60 best believe I'm going 59! Good gas mileage FTW!

Back
Top Bottom