I Follow Islam..im a Muslim
thank Allah for guiding me to the path.
May Allah guide the rest of you and do whats best for u
For my Muslims on this board Asalamualaikum

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Raised Muslim but I've recently decided that since I no longer follow the five pillars of Islam nor am I a practicing Muslim I can no longer call myself Muslim.

Therefore I am an agnostic. I believe in a higher power however I am skeptical of organized religion.

I find it wrong that so many people identify with a certain religion but have no concept of spirituality. These people are quick to speak God's name in vain for selfish and foolish reasons.

why arent u muslim anymore?

I explained why.
o i didnt read it right, did u just choose not to follow the pillars or do u disagree with it
I don't disagree at all with them. I chose not to pray five times a day (more like neglected).

My heart has to be in a better place, it's just not in it.

To the guys talking about intelligent/brilliant thinkers also believing in God

In what way does that attest to the existence of God, or the God of the Bible?

Yeah so Isaac newton was one of the greatest, if not the, greatest scientist, and he believed in God, so it follows that God must Exist.

That's not how it works, that makes no sense.
Oh yeah if brilliant minds don't believe in god, than I guess Sir Isaac Newton made up bs then eh with all that gravity nonsense...
What? How does Isaac Newton's work on "gravity nonsense" have anything at all to do with whether or not he believed in God?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Belgian%20Jews%20wearing%20the%20star%20of%20David.jpg
is that a picture of your family??? I wish we still had some of that....my grandmother barely made it out of germany with her best friend (as a little girl), the rest of her family was split up....
frown.gif

No. Other than my grandmother and my grandfather, no-one was left. Both of thier entire families were killed in the concentration camps. My grandfather used to take care of my grandmother in the concentration camp they were in and that is how they met. When they got liberated, they had no-one left but eachother so they got married.

My grandmother just died like two years ago and my grandfather is still alive and as healthy as ever. He's got the tatoo on his arm and everything. My mom said when she was a kid my grandparents used to scream in their sleep from the memories.
idk why, but that photo is very VERY powerful, along with that statement.

i, too, had family in the holocaust.

like i stated earlier, the traditional aspect is the most important to me because i know where i came from and what my family went through in their past.

I believe in God, Ancestors, and Karma. Man made religion, not God. If I HAD to choose, I'd probably roll with the Buddhists.

Back
Top Bottom