NT, whats your limitations on a chick's use/dependence on make-up???

Originally Posted by Screech

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by suge67

lots of makeup usually means:
-insecurity
-low self-esteem
-lack of maturity
-theyre hiding something
Not necessarily. Make up is used to enhance what you already have. Some girls wear it because they think they look better with it and just to make them look more "dolled" up.

That's insecurity
indifferent.gif
Pretty much. I know two girls who provide a valid point to this argument:
Girl A: Looks
pimp.gif
 even without make up, but she uses a small to medium size build of it. Even without it she was 
pimp.gif
 but felt that without the make up she only felt
eyes.gif

Girl B: Is pretty much all natural, but she does have a bit of scarring here and there that a tiny bit of make up would help but conceal make her
pimp.gif
. She looks 
eyes.gif
 but is a lot more acceptable to me because at least I'm not being deceived 
smile.gif
 and when she puts on make up at least you know what's already hidden instead of finding out the next morning.

Hence to the drive the final point home as said by jell0man,

"Makeup is supposed to be used to accent your natural beauty NOT make your face." 

The secret to make-up is making it look like you don't have any on in the first place. If you can clearly see that she has make-up, then she's wear too much.

I honestly don't care too much if she's wearing too much make-up. Just as long as her neck and face aren't completely two different shades and the make-up wont rub off on me or something.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i never got into makeup...occasionally i will wear gloss or lipstick and some eyeliner....maybe blush foundation and concealer but thats usually for like a formal event or something. i hate how my face looks in it.

Honestly, a beautiful girl like you would still look good with or without any make-up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

-insecurity
-low self-esteem
-lack of maturity
-theyre hiding something
Not necessarily. Make up is used to enhance what you already have. Some girls wear it because they think they look better with it and just to make them look more "dolled" up.
That's insecurity
indifferent.gif
It's obvious she's one of those who abuse makeup.
laugh.gif

You know this how?

90% of the time I wear none at all. I go to work in my glasses and my hair in a bun. I also have no problem going out with no make up, but my hair has to be done, and I will just put on concealer on my dark eye circles if they are bad.

When it comes to going out, I will wear some. Usually just eyeliner, mascara,concealer for dark circles,bit of blush,and lip gloss. Sometimes I will wear eyeshadow. None of that cream or liquid foundation gunk stuff all over the face.

So, your assumption is completely wrong because I do not abuse make-up.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

-insecurity
-low self-esteem
-lack of maturity
-theyre hiding something
That's insecurity
indifferent.gif
It's obvious she's one of those who abuse makeup.
laugh.gif

You know this how?

90% of the time I wear none at all. I go to work in my glasses and my hair in a bun. I also have no problem going out with no make up, but my hair has to be done, and I will just put on concealer on my dark eye circles if they are bad.

When it comes to going out, I will wear some. Usually just eyeliner, mascara,concealer for dark circles,bit of blush,and lip gloss. Sometimes I will wear eyeshadow. None of that cream or liquid foundation gunk stuff all over the face.

So, your assumption is completely wrong because I do not abuse make-up.

The key is to know how to use make-up correctly so it can look as "natural" as possible. I only use concealer/blush, mascara, and eyeshadow-not typically everyday. If you look like casper in the face when you take pictures, you need to chill on the make-up.

The key is to know how to use make-up correctly so it can look as "natural" as possible. I only use concealer/blush, mascara, and eyeshadow-not typically everyday. If you look like casper in the face when you take pictures, you need to chill on the make-up.

I was in bed with this chick, we werent smashing but we were fooling around and what not. Anyways I guess girls makeup most have came completely off because I look at her up close and do a double take. When the **** did you get freckles all over your face? LOL

I was in bed with this chick, we werent smashing but we were fooling around and what not. Anyways I guess girls makeup most have came completely off because I look at her up close and do a double take. When the **** did you get freckles all over your face? LOL

I will take pics for you Myt

In other make-up news today Russell Brand posted a pic of Katy Perry without make-up on Twitter as a joke
He removed it after but not quick enough

23ueaoh.jpg

Quote:
Russell Brand is a very brave man.
The comedian posted a rather unflattering picture of his wife KatyPerry on his Twitter page that shows the singer without a scrap ofmake-up.
In the frame, the Teenage Dream star appears to have just woken up and is sporting a rather startled look.

Russell Brand posts a picture of barefaced Katy Perry on Twitter | Mail Online

In other make-up news today Russell Brand posted a pic of Katy Perry without make-up on Twitter as a joke

23ueaoh.jpg

Quote:
The comedian posted a rather unflattering picture of his wife KatyPerry on his Twitter page that shows the singer without a scrap ofmake-up.
In the frame, the Teenage Dream star appears to have just woken up and is sporting a rather startled look.

Originally Posted by Kim1

23ueaoh.jpg

Quote:

frown.gif

23ueaoh.jpg

Quote:

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

23ueaoh.jpg

Quote:

frown.gif
Wow.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

23ueaoh.jpg

Quote:

frown.gif
Wow.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
damn that hardly even looks like her!

The two tone stuff... Some girls just don't know how to apply make-up correctly. Which is an unfortunate fact. And more often than not, those girls are also the ones that cake their faces in it.

Personally, I only wear mascara on a day to day basis, bronzer powder when I'm going out as well. But that's special occasion type steez. I wouldn't touch foundation with a four foot pole.

Natural ftw.

eek.gif
damn that hardly even looks like her!

The two tone stuff... Some girls just don't know how to apply make-up correctly. Which is an unfortunate fact. And more often than not, those girls are also the ones that cake their faces in it.

Personally, I only wear mascara on a day to day basis, bronzer powder when I'm going out as well. But that's special occasion type steez. I wouldn't touch foundation with a four foot pole.

Natural ftw.

Back
Top Bottom