NT, whats your limitations on a chick's use/dependence on make-up???

Tired of changing my pillow cases.

Random skeezers marking their territory or some #!+* by leaving a life size side-portrait
laugh.gif

Even when I make em' leave that night it's like they stickin' around till mornin' time.

Not serious

Tired of changing my pillow cases.

Random skeezers marking their territory or some #!+* by leaving a life size side-portrait
laugh.gif

Even when I make em' leave that night it's like they stickin' around till mornin' time.

Not serious

Guys like makeup when they don't know about it.

You have too much makeup on when I hug you and it's all over my shirt.

Guys like makeup when they don't know about it.

You have too much makeup on when I hug you and it's all over my shirt.

What's the point of make-up... why are people so intent on what other people think, especially when it comes to looks?

Natural
pimp.gif

What's the point of make-up... why are people so intent on what other people think, especially when it comes to looks?

Natural
pimp.gif

There is nothing wrong with a tiny bit of powder and mascara, but cakey-ness and heavy makeup on a daily basis is a no no. If i'm going out i'll rock lipstick/eyeliner/shadow, thats it.

Most girls you see on a daily basis have some kind of skin powder/cream on. Pull up a photo of a celebrity who looks "natural".. guaranteed she has some to highlight her "natural" features, you just can't tell because the tones are subtle. Small things like mascara, eyerbrow pencil that make small changes.. it's still makeup it just doesn't look clowny because it's applied correctly.

There is nothing wrong with a tiny bit of powder and mascara, but cakey-ness and heavy makeup on a daily basis is a no no. If i'm going out i'll rock lipstick/eyeliner/shadow, thats it.

Most girls you see on a daily basis have some kind of skin powder/cream on. Pull up a photo of a celebrity who looks "natural".. guaranteed she has some to highlight her "natural" features, you just can't tell because the tones are subtle. Small things like mascara, eyerbrow pencil that make small changes.. it's still makeup it just doesn't look clowny because it's applied correctly.

Makeup is supposed to be used to accent your natural beauty NOT make your face...

My preference is a girl that you can wake up next to and still be pretty, not looking a monster like up there ^

You guys ever see those girls where their face is a completely different shade of color from her neck? Nasty....

Makeup is supposed to be used to accent your natural beauty NOT make your face...

My preference is a girl that you can wake up next to and still be pretty, not looking a monster like up there ^

You guys ever see those girls where their face is a completely different shade of color from her neck? Nasty....

I hate makeup. Some chicks go to far. Natural>

eek.gif
@ that Kim K. pic. Almost looks like two different people.

I hate makeup. Some chicks go to far. Natural>

eek.gif
@ that Kim K. pic. Almost looks like two different people.

Back
Top Bottom