NT, whats your limitations on a chick's use/dependence on make-up???

eek.gif
makeup works wonders.

Most people don't look too good after they wake up. I don't really like girls who wear make-up. Or at least the ones that stick out really bad. I don't think the pressure is on us guys as much as girls, but I see some women who look a mess. All that make-up on your face can't be good for your looks long term. I'm not an expert dermatologist or whatever, but I can't imagine the skin being able to breathe as well being clogged by that.

I remember I went to school with this one girl who used so much make up her face was a few shades darker after. She borrowed her friends white sweater and left her face on it after taking it off. Me and the boys were trying not to crack up in the classroom.

I mean, wash your face in the morning and it should help you out. Clean it with warm water and loosen the pores and get rid of that sweaty/greasy shine you can get after sleeping. Then splash your face with cold water to tighten it back up. That's what I do when I shave.

If a girl went out in her natural face, we wouldn't have to worry about not liking what we see when the make-up's gone. I think those celebrity's look so tore up because they're constantly in the public eye doing interviews, movies, music videos, photo shoots, and they have to keep that look. So they probably go all out with the make-up constantly.

Most people don't look too good after they wake up. I don't really like girls who wear make-up. Or at least the ones that stick out really bad. I don't think the pressure is on us guys as much as girls, but I see some women who look a mess. All that make-up on your face can't be good for your looks long term. I'm not an expert dermatologist or whatever, but I can't imagine the skin being able to breathe as well being clogged by that.

I remember I went to school with this one girl who used so much make up her face was a few shades darker after. She borrowed her friends white sweater and left her face on it after taking it off. Me and the boys were trying not to crack up in the classroom.

I mean, wash your face in the morning and it should help you out. Clean it with warm water and loosen the pores and get rid of that sweaty/greasy shine you can get after sleeping. Then splash your face with cold water to tighten it back up. That's what I do when I shave.

If a girl went out in her natural face, we wouldn't have to worry about not liking what we see when the make-up's gone. I think those celebrity's look so tore up because they're constantly in the public eye doing interviews, movies, music videos, photo shoots, and they have to keep that look. So they probably go all out with the make-up constantly.

Back
Top Bottom