NT what's your current job ?

Currently a student (grad in May)

I thought I was going to get this job dealing with Protective Relaying and Power Controls but it fell through
smh.gif

I am more than likely going to take my commission in the Marine Corp serve for about 5-6 years and then transition to some Power Utility Company.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

son on page 2 a cart attendant at Target
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's a mad easy job though from what I've heard (as long as the weather is cooperating). and if you're still in high school or don't have any kind of bills to pay the pay is nice.
I applied there but didn't go to the interview because kroger already offered me a job. 

Used to love working for tmobile until they started their new greeting/handling customers in their stores. Then i became a full time student.

Originally Posted by BlitzenDunking

Student and front desk at a hotel

Hows that job? You just do homework and sit there? Any nice cougars walk in solo, I would be a wolf in that job

Full Time Customer Support @ an Investment Firm. I just graduated Broadcasting School in November and I'm working on trying to advance to our Media Dept.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by BlitzenDunking

Student and front desk at a hotel

Hows that job? You just do homework and sit there? Any nice cougars walk in solo, I would be a wolf in that job
Yeah it's pretty laid back, I do all my school work while I am there.  The manager and owners are cool, and they don't care if I surf the internet when nothing is going on.  Not too many cougars, but I have seen people bring in some hot prostitutes lol.  I'm in Houston btw.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

juggy4805 wrote:

MALCALA622 wrote:

Maintenance Manager for BCBGMAXAZRIA
I hate that store. 

I work at corporate so guess youre talking about retail stores...coworkers are
pimp.gif

You know a girl named Angela? Black chick, about 28, great butt, beautiful smile.

DC police department/student at VTECH for my masters (alexandria campus) I just applied only in 2008

Back
Top Bottom