NT whats the Craziest thing you ever Did/DOne for a FEMALE???

Originally Posted by kyrac2

drove about 19 hours from oklahoma to north carolina when my brother-in-law died. my sister needed me so i was there....so glad i had starbucks and some green or i would not have made it

thats being a good brother man, big ups to you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I WALKED 12 miles to this girls house with my boy. She had a friend, and smashing was promised in the near future. We get there only cuddling takes place
smh.gif

We start walking back and some cops stop us, we get arrested for curfew
indifferent.gif

Pops almost killed me when he picked me up.

Been gay ever since
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by NobleKane

hahahaha old girl left him when she found out a few screws got lost and little puppet down under wasnt gonna be able to perform at the puppet show no more
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
not really a laughing matter.

I'm sorry for my bad taste joke. Please forgive me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

thytkerjobs wrote:
SoleWoman wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
well, i quit my college softball team to basically live in the hospital for over a year while my boyfriend at the time was in a coma.

wow is he alright now

he's a lot better... he's still in therapy re-learning how to walk, talk, etc. Don't talk to him much now, he's a loser, but our families keep in touch.
when did he become a loser...? after the accident or before? what happened to him?

Well i met him when i was 5...we were on and off since 8th grade. he's always been a big smoker (not cigarettes). I'm not into that stuff, but I didn't say anything, because he's grown. He got into a car accident in 06 (driver was high). As soon as he got out of the hospital in 07, he started therapy. He has brain damage. Basically, about 1/3 of his brain cells died in the accident. His old brain cells are relearning the functions of the dead brain cells. So IMO, weed is the LAST thing that should be on his mind. As soon as he was able to be picked up by his boys for the first time, he proceeds to smoke (killing more brain cells, after he's seen how important they are and how much we all sacrificed for him). I talked to him about it, and he said "you're right...I'm gonna stop, etc etc".....yeahhhh, that was in 07...it's almost 09 and he's addicted still. I can't deal w/ it...selfish IMO.

Wow over weed?Just because your not into that stuff he should stop?Idk sounds like your the selfish one.But of course its your choice to be with some one or not.If it's that big of a deal you shouldn't have waited so long to leave him

i'm going to go with you're an idiot ftw msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

*Messaged* one of my homegirls in the movie theater on and off for about 45 minutes. I went to the bathroom to clean my hands after to later find blood on fingers.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Originally Posted by Face82

I WALKED 12 miles to this girls house with my boy. She had a friend, and smashing was promised in the near future. We get there only cuddling takes place
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Been gay ever since
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
x hundred thousand trillion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

*Messaged* one of my homegirls in the movie theater on and off for about 45 minutes. I went to the bathroom to clean my hands after to later find blood on fingers.
sick.gif
O GODDAMN!!!! how NT be finding this isshshh
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Been gay ever since
pimp.gif
Yo i am in tears over here reading this !#%%...
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gave my aunt some money a few Christmases ago..best gift I've ever given someone hands down..the worst for me/best for them was being in the room while mylittle sister had my neice stillborn. Tryna keep it together for her had me dying on the inside, that whole week was a !@%!+$@ blur. But in the end I was therefor my sister and was one of only 5 people to ever see/hold my neice. RIP SCM 01-02-08..

msdunktastic still confused. weed is what the driver was on. weed clouds judgment and had an effect on the driver so they crashed. tyker's boy got into acoma because of the crash. lost a lot of brain cells. brain cells can also be lossed through smoking weed. as soon as tykers bf got better he decides to killmore brain cells by smoking weed. i've experienced a similar story in which the driver was high and a passenger got killed. no coma. if tykers bfcan't learn the lesson to stop
smokin.gif
and get on with his life than hedoesn't deserve her attention. You can never leave family, like your cousin who was in a coma, but a bf who just won't learn is a different story.

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

Originally Posted by kyrac2

drove about 19 hours from oklahoma to north carolina when my brother-in-law died. my sister needed me so i was there....so glad i had starbucks and some green or i would not have made it

thats being a good brother man, big ups to you
pimp.gif
only doing what i know she would. only got one sister ya know. thanks FreshOne12

Be23ForLife wrote:
msdunktastic still confused. weed is what the driver was on. weed clouds judgment and had an effect on the driver so they crashed. tyker's boy got into a coma because of the crash. lost a lot of brain cells. brain cells can also be lossed through smoking weed. as soon as tykers bf got better he decides to kill more brain cells by smoking weed. i've experienced a similar story in which the driver was high and a passenger got killed. no coma. if tykers bf can't learn the lesson to stop
smokin.gif
and get on with his life than he doesn't deserve her attention. You can never leave family, like your cousin who was in a coma, but a bf who just won't learn is a different story.

Na im not confused.I understand all that.You dont know thats why they crashed though.Or if it had anything to do with them crashing thats all im saying.If hesmoked for so long and never crashed.Or who ever was driving smoked for a long time and didnt crash.Then to him it was simply a car accident.Not due to thembeing high.But an accident.At first I didnt see what thyker was saying thats why I said what I said.I thought she just left him because he smokes to much andshe found that selfish.Now I see that she really cares for him.But I still dont see how you guys can think weed was the reason they crashed in the first placewith the info she gave us.

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

Gave my aunt some money a few Christmases ago..best gift I've ever given someone hands down..the worst for me/best for them was being in the room while my little sister had my neice stillborn. Tryna keep it together for her had me dying on the inside, that whole week was a !@%!+$@ blur. But in the end I was there for my sister and was one of only 5 people to ever see/hold my neice. RIP SCM 01-02-08..
Damn fam thats tough *@%$ to go through.One of the things I really fear happening to me

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Well i met him when i was 5...we were on and off since 8th grade. he's always been a big smoker (not cigarettes). I'm not into that stuff, but I didn't say anything, because he's grown. He got into a car accident in 06 (driver was high). As soon as he got out of the hospital in 07, he started therapy. He has brain damage. Basically, about 1/3 of his brain cells died in the accident. His old brain cells are relearning the functions of the dead brain cells. So IMO, weed is the LAST thing that should be on his mind. As soon as he was able to be picked up by his boys for the first time, he proceeds to smoke (killing more brain cells, after he's seen how important they are and how much we all sacrificed for him). I talked to him about it, and he said "you're right...I'm gonna stop, etc etc".....yeahhhh, that was in 07...it's almost 09 and he's addicted still. I can't deal w/ it...selfish IMO.

i think that's where they are getting the idea
wink.gif

that's still not the reason I am against him smoking though. It's simply because of the loss of brain cells and how badly he needs the ones he has.

1100 phone bill one month.. 1800 the next
indifferent.gif

and i stayed with this trick for 4 more months
i'm so mad at myself for that
i'm pretty sure if my moms didn't smoke so much weed i would've gotten kicked out the house
i was 16 btw..
smh.gif
@ the teenage me letting that @!%* slide..

thytkerjobs wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

i think that's where they are getting the idea
wink.gif

that's still not the reason I am against him smoking though. It's simply because of the loss of brain cells and how badly he needs the ones he has.
I know that's where there getting it from.But that's not enough info to say thats why the accident happened.Yeah I said a while back thatthats probably why you dont like him smoking.So is FP a better lover?
nerd.gif

Random Chick Wrote:

smoking the chronic doesn't kill brain cells, thats a lie made up by the white man to keep us down toots...

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

sick.gif
laugh.gif
+%#$ you.

Back
Top Bottom