NT whats the Craziest thing you ever Did/DOne for a FEMALE???

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Random Chick Wrote:
Well i met him when i was 5...we were on and off since 8th grade. he's always been a big smoker (not cigarettes). I'm not into that stuff, but I didn't say anything, because he's grown. He got into a car accident in 06 (driver was high). As soon as he got out of the hospital in 07, he started therapy. He has brain damage. Basically, about 1/3 of his brain cells died in the accident. His old brain cells are relearning the functions of the dead brain cells. So IMO, weed is the LAST thing that should be on his mind. As soon as he was able to be picked up by his boys for the first time, he proceeds to smoke (killing more brain cells, after he's seen how important they are and how much we all sacrificed for him). I talked to him about it, and he said "you're right...I'm gonna stop, etc etc".....yeahhhh, that was in 07...it's almost 09 and he's addicted still. I can't deal w/ it...selfish IMO.
smoking the chronic doesn't kill brain cells, thats a lie made up by the white man to keep us down toots...

laugh.gif
@ random chick.But you suck at rapping so I dont believe you

She didnt want to put up with his stubborn BS anymore, thats the bottom line here. You can only take so much and nothing was changing obviously.

Why does everyone fight to get their useless opinions in? If you ever find yourself in the same situation (god forbid), you can make your own decisions.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Random Chick Wrote:
Well i met him when i was 5...we were on and off since 8th grade. he's always been a big smoker (not cigarettes). I'm not into that stuff, but I didn't say anything, because he's grown. He got into a car accident in 06 (driver was high). As soon as he got out of the hospital in 07, he started therapy. He has brain damage. Basically, about 1/3 of his brain cells died in the accident. His old brain cells are relearning the functions of the dead brain cells. So IMO, weed is the LAST thing that should be on his mind. As soon as he was able to be picked up by his boys for the first time, he proceeds to smoke (killing more brain cells, after he's seen how important they are and how much we all sacrificed for him). I talked to him about it, and he said "you're right...I'm gonna stop, etc etc".....yeahhhh, that was in 07...it's almost 09 and he's addicted still. I can't deal w/ it...selfish IMO.
smoking the chronic doesn't kill brain cells, thats a lie made up by the white man to keep us down toots...

Well, either way, his parents and I have both seen him regress since he got back into the habit.
Whether that's the reason or not, we'll never know.

Either way, he's a cool kid...just makes bad decisions =]

and
laugh.gif
at "Random Chick" haha

Let her hold my hand in public....
smh.gif
at myself.

Nah, probably buying them food or something when I was damn near broke.

Valentine's Day and I forgot lol.. Left school after 1st period and ran around (no car) for miles to find flowers..

Got back by lunch time (2-3 hours later
laugh.gif
) standing at our spot with the flowers..
pimp.gif

so the driver was high on weed? You're actually more responsive/alert/paranoid on weed so I really doubt it was weed..If it was then I doubt it was becauseof weed.

Only thing I can think of, I drove 30 minutes into the city to pick up two friends running damn near empty on gas...
For nothing. Not even gas money.
tired.gif
Last time I trust either of themgirls.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

so the driver was high on weed? You're actually more responsive/alert/paranoid on weed so I really doubt it was weed..If it was then I doubt it was because of weed.
Weird, when I used to smoke, I was always more relaxed and definitely less alert. Same with people I know who used to/still do smoke.

Well, for my sister.. I took this metal bat and had swung at this guys head once, because he had spit on my sister in our own front porch. Later that day, letsjust say he was on his porch "hurt" so his family can see him suffer greatly.

But for my lady.. The "Craziest" thing i probably did was, (I'd probably get bannedfor putting on here)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I WALKED 12 miles to this girls house with my boy. She had a friend, and smashing was promised in the near future. We get there only cuddling takes place
smh.gif

We start walking back and some cops stop us, we get arrested for curfew
indifferent.gif

Pops almost killed me when he picked me up.

Been gay ever since
pimp.gif

LMFAO!!!!

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

well, i quit my college softball team to basically live in the hospital for over a year while my boyfriend at the time was in a coma.
True love.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

500 dollars monthly in phone bills.

Don't really see how this happens when a everything included plan is $100

first off, 100ish, changes from company to company
second, if they don't have that plan they still get charged out their @%% for overages, they don't just adopt the everything plan
third,
eek.gif
backpayments?

I won't even get into the "random girl" story, it seems that people don't see she wants him to keep the few brain cells he retained...andweed isn't exactly the way to do that, especially when it was potentially the reason this whole situation occurred.

AND

the CRAZIEST thing I've done, nothing much, probably some meaningless thing, I don't get overly crazy...BUT I've done so much dumb +*%% it all addsup to be one crazy @%% thing.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

dumbest thing though:

I don't have a problem opening the door for a girl, this chick though...she would get to a door and just stop...she'd be walking ahead of me and juststop in her place and wait for me to open the door, I mean she'd be in my walking path so when she stopped I damn near ran her @%% over:smh: she got me thefirst few times because I either didn't know(first time), got caught slippin up or forgot, but after a while we'd just get to a door and stand therelooking dumb...I wish I would've told her about herself instead of just stopping and letting her get the door, would've loved that...she still got themessage though.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

500 dollars monthly in phone bills.

Don't really see how this happens when a everything included plan is $100

first off, 100ish, changes from company to company
second, if they don't have that plan they still get charged out their @%% for overages, they don't just adopt the everything plan
third,
eek.gif
backpayments?

I won't even get into the "random girl" story, it seems that people don't see she wants him to keep the few brain cells he retained...and weed isn't exactly the way to do that, especially when it was potentially the reason this whole situation occurred.

AND

the CRAZIEST thing I've done, nothing much, probably some meaningless thing, I don't get overly crazy...BUT I've done so much dumb +*%% it all adds up to be one crazy @%% thing.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

dumbest thing though:

I don't have a problem opening the door for a girl, this chick though...she would get to a door and just stop...she'd be walking ahead of me and just stop in her place and wait for me to open the door, I mean she'd be in my walking path so when she stopped I damn near ran her @%% over:smh: she got me the first few times because I either didn't know(first time), got caught slippin up or forgot, but after a while we'd just get to a door and stand there looking dumb...I wish I would've told her about herself instead of just stopping and letting her get the door, would've loved that...she still got the message though.
that just means its time to switch over-

Back
Top Bottom