NT whats the Craziest thing you ever Did/DOne for a FEMALE???

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
well, i quit my college softball team to basically live in the hospital for over a year while my boyfriend at the time was in a coma.

wow is he alright now

he's a lot better... he's still in therapy re-learning how to walk, talk, etc. Don't talk to him much now, he's a loser, but our families keep in touch.
beware_shallow_water_warning_sign.png

indifferent.gif

thytkerjobs wrote:
SoleWoman wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
well, i quit my college softball team to basically live in the hospital for over a year while my boyfriend at the time was in a coma.

wow is he alright now

he's a lot better... he's still in therapy re-learning how to walk, talk, etc. Don't talk to him much now, he's a loser, but our families keep in touch.
when did he become a loser...? after the accident or before? what happened to him?

Well i met him when i was 5...we were on and off since 8th grade. he's always been a big smoker (not cigarettes). I'm not into that stuff, but I didn't say anything, because he's grown. He got into a car accident in 06 (driver was high). As soon as he got out of the hospital in 07, he started therapy. He has brain damage. Basically, about 1/3 of his brain cells died in the accident. His old brain cells are relearning the functions of the dead brain cells. So IMO, weed is the LAST thing that should be on his mind. As soon as he was able to be picked up by his boys for the first time, he proceeds to smoke (killing more brain cells, after he's seen how important they are and how much we all sacrificed for him). I talked to him about it, and he said "you're right...I'm gonna stop, etc etc".....yeahhhh, that was in 07...it's almost 09 and he's addicted still. I can't deal w/ it...selfish IMO.

Wow over weed?Just because your not into that stuff he should stop?Idk sounds like your the selfish one.But of course its your choice to be with some one ornot.If it's that big of a deal you shouldn't have waited so long to leave him

Originally Posted by obiafwan

you cant talk anybody into not smoking
i know, but under the circumstances, i can't deal w/ it. before i didn't even say a word about it.
He doesn't even remember being in the hospital. He didn't have to see himself how I had to see him. He's lucky to be alive. i still care about himand will always be there for him. that is all
smile.gif

bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

eek.gif

Youre a cousie? Chi Upsilon Sigma
Latin Greeks on NT for the win

SoleWoman wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

when did he become a loser...? after the accident or before? what happened to him?

Well i met him when i was 5...we were on and off since 8th grade. he's always been a big smoker (not cigarettes). I'm not into that stuff, but I didn't say anything, because he's grown. He got into a car accident in 06 (driver was high). As soon as he got out of the hospital in 07, he started therapy. He has brain damage. Basically, about 1/3 of his brain cells died in the accident. His old brain cells are relearning the functions of the dead brain cells. So IMO, weed is the LAST thing that should be on his mind. As soon as he was able to be picked up by his boys for the first time, he proceeds to smoke (killing more brain cells, after he's seen how important they are and how much we all sacrificed for him). I talked to him about it, and he said "you're right...I'm gonna stop, etc etc".....yeahhhh, that was in 07...it's almost 09 and he's addicted still. I can't deal w/ it...selfish IMO.

yikess smoking was first on his list jesus

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Wow over weed?Just because your not into that stuff he should stop?Idk sounds like your the selfish one.But of course its your choice to be with some one or not.If it's that big of a deal you shouldn't have waited so long to leave him
On a regular day, weed wouldn't bother me at all. I dealt with him for almost 5 years never thinking anything of it.

When you have to see someone use a spell card to communicate, be lifted out of bed w/ a crane, etc....then you can call me selfish.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

eek.gif

Youre a cousie? Chi Upsilon Sigma
Latin Greeks on NT for the win

what are you??!!!

me and apples28 are line sisters, summer 07

thytkerjobs wrote:
msDUNKtastic wrote:
Wow over weed?Just because your not into that stuff he should stop?Idk sounds like your the selfish one.But of course its your choice to be with some one or not.If it's that big of a deal you shouldn't have waited so long to leave him

On a regular day, weed wouldn't bother me at all. I dealt with him for almost 5 years never thinking anything of it.

When you have to see someone use a spell card to communicate, be lifted out of bed w/ a crane, etc....then you can call me selfish.
indifferent.gif
Already have.So is it now appropriate to call youselfish?

thytkerjobs wrote:
msDUNKtastic wrote:

indifferent.gif
Already have.So is it now appropriate to call you selfish?

sure, if it'll brighten up your day
wink.gif

carry on

You're a good woman ignore ms/mrdunktastic
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Im not saying she isnt.She really does sound like one.He probably was selfish and im sure thats not the only reason she left him.But when mycousin was in a coma every one was so worried about him for so long.They kinda felt like he owed them something like there suffering was worse then his coma.Itjust kinda reminded me of that sorry if i came off like a jerk or something.

eyes.gif
Im not saying she isnt.She really does sound like one.He probably was selfish and im sure thats not the only reason she left him.But when my cousin was in a coma every one was so worried about him for so long.They kinda felt like he owed them something like there suffering was worse then his coma.It just kinda reminded me of that sorry if i came off like a jerk or something.

weed was a factor in the accident which caused him to be in the coma
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

beware_shallow_water_warning_sign.png

uh, ohhhh
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
Im not saying she isnt.She really does sound like one.He probably was selfish and im sure thats not the only reason she left him.But when my cousin was in a coma every one was so worried about him for so long.They kinda felt like he owed them something like there suffering was worse then his coma.It just kinda reminded me of that sorry if i came off like a jerk or something.

no hard feelings...that's completely understandable.
I def. didn't ask him to stop because I felt he owed me something. I genuinely care about him and don't want him to erase the progress he's made intherapy. that's all
smokin.gif

16 Years old. My 1st "Official" girlfriend in Highschool stayed about 10 miles away from me. Friday night her mom had just left to go spend the nightat her mans house. So like 12am I sneak out the house. Walk most of the way....see a 10 speed in somebodies drive way... steals it, ride the other 7 miles toher house. Get over there we can't even do it cause this stupid $$+ on her period!
smh.gif
Go back home bout 5am....blow the lil thin $$+ tire about 3 milesinto the trip walk the other 7 this time. Get home bout 7:30 am
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

weed was a factor in the accident which caused him to be in the coma
indifferent.gif

sometimes i really wonder about how smart people are on NT. you guys don't get the correlation between weed and his coma? c'mon nowwww. As forthyckerjobs, mad props. If i had a shorty like you i'd wife you in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom