NT, what was the most effed up movie you've ever seen?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

more info on suicide mouse? story got my freaked and intrigued.

It's nothing. Just mickey mouse walking down the street. Weird music starts playing. Freaky "surreal" stuff starts happening with the background etc etc.

It's nothing. Just mickey mouse walking down the street. Weird music starts playing. Freaky "surreal" stuff starts happening with the background etc etc.

For you that have watched A Serbian Film, I just read the summary and i'm thinking of watching but, how realistic is the film? Like when the newborn baby is being raped, does it look realistic? If it is, then I will not watch it.

For you that have watched A Serbian Film, I just read the summary and i'm thinking of watching but, how realistic is the film? Like when the newborn baby is being raped, does it look realistic? If it is, then I will not watch it.

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

its realistic enough to suck you in and stay in your head a few days.
tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

well the video on the first page wasnt scary, supposedly theres more to it thats not seen on the internet...

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

well the video on the first page wasnt scary, supposedly theres more to it thats not seen on the internet...

I have Antichrist collecting e-dust on my hard drive. Will probably eventually skim through it later.

August Mordum and Serbian Film has gotten me intrigued.

I have Antichrist collecting e-dust on my hard drive. Will probably eventually skim through it later.

August Mordum and Serbian Film has gotten me intrigued.

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

tired.gif
Spoiler [+]
it's clearly CG
they do not show penetration

it's gross and over the top still...
frown.gif
but not realistic

tired.gif
Spoiler [+]
it's clearly CG
they do not show penetration

it's gross and over the top still...
frown.gif
but not realistic

tired.gif
If you think you can handle it, go ahead and watch it.  That #!%+ is pretty damn messed up though.  The guy who thought of this movie has to be pretty sick in the head, the last half of the movie your stomach will be in your throat the whole time.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom