NT, what was the most effed up movie you've ever seen?

It's not on the same level of disturbing as the films previously mentioned, but for about 24 hours after watching Requiem for a Dream I was deeply depressed. 
frown.gif

It's not on the same level of disturbing as the films previously mentioned, but for about 24 hours after watching Requiem for a Dream I was deeply depressed. 
frown.gif

so, thanks to a certain NTer I got to watch A Serbian Film. What bothered me the most was the fact that somebody actually thought of some of this crap. I mean, the movie itself wasn't as horrific/shocking as some made it out to be.. but the fact somebody sat there and wrote this stuff down and made it into a movie was disturbing a bit.

and, all the females were hot. and as for the newborn pr0n part, i was expecting a lot worse.

so, thanks to a certain NTer I got to watch A Serbian Film. What bothered me the most was the fact that somebody actually thought of some of this crap. I mean, the movie itself wasn't as horrific/shocking as some made it out to be.. but the fact somebody sat there and wrote this stuff down and made it into a movie was disturbing a bit.

and, all the females were hot. and as for the newborn pr0n part, i was expecting a lot worse.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

sick.gif

sick.gif

? they had good looking women.

another thing that was disturbing.

who were the parents that signed off on letting their kid be in this movie? just weird

who were the parents that signed off on letting their kid be in this movie? just weird

Adults were hot but you were  expecting uglier toddlers smh
sick.gif
j/.k

Adults were hot but you were  expecting uglier toddlers smh
sick.gif
j/.k

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

frown.gif
Agree just finished watching the movie and damn i feel depressed. Big time anti drug movie. Might try Srebian Film some other day.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

frown.gif
Agree just finished watching the movie and damn i feel depressed. Big time anti drug movie. Might try Srebian Film some other day.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

a serbian film makes everything posted in this thread so far look like sesame street

its seriously the most disturbing movie ever

Im talking about babies getting raped and the whole 9
smh.gif
Shoulda locked this thread after this post. Nothing compares.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

a serbian film makes everything posted in this thread so far look like sesame street

its seriously the most disturbing movie ever

Im talking about babies getting raped and the whole 9
smh.gif
Shoulda locked this thread after this post. Nothing compares.

Back
Top Bottom