NT - What wallets are hoding your plastic?

I had a Crooks and Castles wallet, it perished.

I had a Coach wallet, it perished as well.

So I salvaged them and made a wallet as a little project.

polo_by_ralph_lauren_men_s_passcase_brown_cognac_leather_wallet_052df662.jpg
Got this same one in black, bought it at Marshall's. Retail price says $120 but I got it for $29.99 :smokin
Right now I'm using this black leather bi-fold Yves Saint Laurent wallet, can't find pictures of the model online

Same had it a couple years now and still looks almost brand new.

The only issue I have with it is I leave my wallet in my back pocket of my work pants and scrubs. It usually only has one card in each of its slots, maybe two cards in one slot and a couple bills. But after a period of time my CC's will start to crack just below the mag strip must about where the pocket ends. I guess i need to stop leaving my wallet in my back pocket but definitely not going to carry it in my front pocket.

i've had one of these for a couple of years now..

i really want a cardholder though since i rarely carry cash around.

Does anyone else not bother with a wallet?  I don't think I need pockets in my pockets. >D

A wallet is still the most convenient way for me to keep all my cash, cards, license, and registration together. It'd be nice if I didn't need to bring that stuff all the time.

Same had it a couple years now and still looks almost brand new.

The only issue I have with it is I leave my wallet in my back pocket of my work pants and scrubs. It usually only has one card in each of its slots, maybe two cards in one slot and a couple bills. But after a period of time my CC's will start to crack just below the mag strip must about where the pocket ends. I guess i need to stop leaving my wallet in my back pocket but definitely not going to carry it in my front pocket.
i had the same issue with the cracks on the magnetic strip. what i do is flip the cards upside down in the case the card cracks, it does not crack along the magnetic strip.

Last edited:
Some $10 wallet from Target. Been using it for the past 8 years, still going strong as ever :pimp:

Anyone who spends a lot of money on a designer wallet is a clown.

Back
Top Bottom