NT - What wallets are hoding your plastic?

Whatever Nike/Polo/Nautica one I find at Ross that I like.

Right now I'm using my Nixon clip bi fold.

:smh: at some of you spending 2 and 300 for a wallet

Some here own 20-50 pairs of shoes (plenty owns even more), some cost upwards of $1k.

Most of the same people has one wallet, why can't they splurge a bit on it if they want to?

black fossil trifold that I have had since 04. doesn't even look that old. 

fossil-black-fossil-mens-midway-extra-capacity-trifold-wallet-product-1-3099361-865656055_large_card.jpeg

A nylon wallet that's been going on 4 years strong. Best wallet I've ever had + it holds change. I want a custom leather one though.

Last edited:
Black leather Kenneth Cole,had since 09.

Still good,now its buttery soft.

Some here own 20-50 pairs of shoes (plenty owns even more), some cost upwards of $1k.

Most of the same people has one wallet, why can't they splurge a bit on it if they want to?

Lol too much truth... Honestly my LV wallet has been holding on strong for the entire time I've had it and it gets use everyday. It seems to only age better with time.

Does anyone else not bother with a wallet?  I don't think I need pockets in my pockets.
grin.gif

People diss coach wallets but mine has held up for years. I like how when the leather wears it glides smoothly into your pocket hah

Been using a snakeskin wallet I got as a gift from a cousin of mine. It was stiff at the beginning it got smooth over the years. When this one needs retiring, I'm getting another one of the same ones.

Back
Top Bottom