NT what truly inspire's you to do better in everything you do?

The feeling when you know you should've done better and you know you can.... Yeah... I don't want to feel like that ever...

The feeling when you know you should've done better and you know you can.... Yeah... I don't want to feel like that ever...

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

To tell you the truth, I don't really know. I would say my family is the best answer. Although, lately I've been just going through the motion of "life." You know get up for work, come home from work and do it again the next day. I feel like there's better "life" than this, if its not now maybe in the future. Feeling like a zombie

this

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

To tell you the truth, I don't really know. I would say my family is the best answer. Although, lately I've been just going through the motion of "life." You know get up for work, come home from work and do it again the next day. I feel like there's better "life" than this, if its not now maybe in the future. Feeling like a zombie

this

Honestly, I feel like whenever I have a closer relationship to God I am way more inspired to achieve and chase greatness. When I make it a habit to pray every night things just seem to come together.

Honestly, I feel like whenever I have a closer relationship to God I am way more inspired to achieve and chase greatness. When I make it a habit to pray every night things just seem to come together.

Well my parents aren't there to motivate me like some of you. I lived in poverty all my life and parents still stuck in poverty, still stuck in the hood. So I guess It's my hatred for the hood and how much I hate being poor that makes me keep moving. Its hard being first generation American and a child of immigrants. 

Well my parents aren't there to motivate me like some of you. I lived in poverty all my life and parents still stuck in poverty, still stuck in the hood. So I guess It's my hatred for the hood and how much I hate being poor that makes me keep moving. Its hard being first generation American and a child of immigrants. 

Not knowing what tomorrow has planned.
Fear of being mentally and emotionally unsuccessful

Not knowing what tomorrow has planned.
Fear of being mentally and emotionally unsuccessful

My fiancee and family. But my main source of personal inspiration comes everyday when I drive over the river on the bridge and look at them houses. I always pick the one I'm gonna by and start to think about how I'm going to achieve it. Talk about keeping your eyes on the prize, this occurs daily.

My fiancee and family. But my main source of personal inspiration comes everyday when I drive over the river on the bridge and look at them houses. I always pick the one I'm gonna by and start to think about how I'm going to achieve it. Talk about keeping your eyes on the prize, this occurs daily.

Back
Top Bottom