NT What Do You Look For In A Lady

dont look for anything
grin.gif

but women with cake and a sense of humor are fine by me..

I don't ask for much.

-Loyalty

-She's able to work with what she has

-Great sense of humor

-Responsible

-Diverse

-Great personality

-Humble

-Open minded

-Driven

-Easy to talk to & get along with

There are so many things, but 3 very important things for me are...

-Independence. I'm independent and need my alone time, as well as my boys night out, so I need a girl who isn't SUPER CLINGY. Biggest turn off.
-Understanding. I need a girl who can look at my face see a smile and still know something is wrong.
-Acceptance. I don't want a girl who will try to change me. If I change because of you for the better, than let it come naturally. I will never change fora girl, but I can see myself changing because of a girl.

Originally Posted by raburns04

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Chill personality[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Movie buff[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]freaky[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]good head on her shoulder[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]don't need me[/color]
I don't know if I get the last one. All the guys are on this "Independent", "She Got Her Own" steez, which is fine enough - you don't want a needy woman who begs for your money, can't function or feel like she has value without you, and nags you for favors - but don't you want to feel needed?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]love me...yea but the fact that you can't progress in life or do !**@ w.o meinterfering is a problem...now i dont wanna be that dude, again[/color]

^ Understood; that makes sense. Didn't mean to pick on your post, but sometimes I feel like this whole feminist "don't need a man" thing goesto far, esp. now that you fellas have caught on
tongue.gif

She gotta have:

A brain like Michelle
A body like Meagan
An attitude like Sanaa Lathan in Brown Sugar mixed with a lil big of Eve in Barbershop.

An there is my perfect girl. If you happen to know her, tell her PM me. Thank you.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Light skinned black girl light brown curly hair
Cute face and light eyes no less than a c cup and she needs a little somethin goin on back there
My man
pimp.gif

That about sums it up physically

Girls with straight hair think they're doin it and get mad when I tell them I like the wild, curly hair look
laugh.gif

(hope my girl don't come across this
nerd.gif
)

-confident
-smart and know what she wants out of life
-has goals
-good hair (idc if its long or short but it gotta be nice)
-some sense of style
-can put up w/ me
-have the type of attitude where she wont put up w/ bs (love strong women...can't stand weak females who back down all the time)

thats about it

Attractive, probably out of my league attractive because I'm taken too much friend zone business to settle for a random broad
smh.gif

Smart
Carries herself well
Nice legs & feet

..really I have a whole damn list cause my standards are high but if she has that wifey mentality (You know, takes care of you when you are down, always therewhen you need her), then physical attributes don't matter that much (But she just can't be ugly lol)

Back
Top Bottom