Nt what do you do when you have alot on your mind?

Music, basketball, movie, tv, computer, standup or any comedy, etc... Usually one of those gets the job done.

Music, basketball, movie, tv, computer, standup or any comedy, etc... Usually one of those gets the job done.

I Jus Try An Distance Myself From Others An Try An Think About What Exactly Is On My Mind An What Is Bothering Me... Alotta Times I Learn To Deal With The Situation During These Thoughts.

I Jus Try An Distance Myself From Others An Try An Think About What Exactly Is On My Mind An What Is Bothering Me... Alotta Times I Learn To Deal With The Situation During These Thoughts.

Need to study for midterms.
Paper due the next day.
No money in bank account.
e7db0e1b-7f48-463b-a804-a1070b8888cc.jpg

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

Reflect bro.. Introspection.

Always evaluate your situation and work your way towards a better one.. Everything else is just distracting you from the inevitable.

Need to study for midterms.
Paper due the next day.
No money in bank account.
e7db0e1b-7f48-463b-a804-a1070b8888cc.jpg

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

Reflect bro.. Introspection.

Always evaluate your situation and work your way towards a better one.. Everything else is just distracting you from the inevitable.

Originally Posted by Rod301

The right attitude. You're gonna have to do this at some point in time, so get it done. Once you got it figured out, your perspective shifts back to normal, and all is right with the world.

Originally Posted by Rod301

The right attitude. You're gonna have to do this at some point in time, so get it done. Once you got it figured out, your perspective shifts back to normal, and all is right with the world.

Spark an L. I work 6 days a week so every saturday night, I treat myself to a blunt. i stick to bowls all the other time of the week.
nerd.gif

Spark an L. I work 6 days a week so every saturday night, I treat myself to a blunt. i stick to bowls all the other time of the week.
nerd.gif

I like this thread and love the answers more, yea I usually see the situation thru thought and see how serious it is and take time to think or busy my mind until I can eventually come to find solutions to deal with it

Back
Top Bottom