mango
candy sugar
vanilla bean
😋

Attachments

• 20201003_191810.jpg
    20201003_191810.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 40
Damn, assuming I missed this. Bummed but LMK if you see it again. Waiting to cop Helles, Alien Church and Adaptive Distortion.
I skipped the LLC, not big on most triples i had

i got the tangerine shake, feijoa shake, and hop cream. They ended up sending me hop hands instead of hop cream. Emailed dudley nicely, got no reply back, but got a delivery a few days later with my hop cream.

I really wanna try ddh alien church and kinda wanna try evil water too. Just need alien church to release on a day i order some other stuff
Tired Hands just started shipping to DC and they have a free shipping promo for today and tomorrow...DCFLASH

Tired Hands just started shipping to DC and they have a free shipping promo for today and tomorrow...DCFLASH
Thanks, brotha. :nthat:Good lookin' out!

Got Freedom from the Known, Antedate, Adaptive Distortion, Shambolic, Alien Church and HopHands in the cart. Too much or not enough?

Lagunitas Born yesterday released in my area today. Born 10/6.
I'll let you all know how it is.

My area won't do delivery or true curb side so I've sort of avoided some bigger releases. Saving the money is nice. I'm totally over overpaying on draft pours. I think I've had 4 draft pours since March. Not a lot of breweries here are doing unique canned releases. Many are stuck with crowlers or pours only. With this pandemic, I really thought prices would drop as places fit for our dollars. But that hasn't happened.

Had to try Born yesterday just once upon purchase. Its back baby!

What a gem and amazing price point. Best it's tasted in years. The untappd average is trending up.
---
The 2020 edition uses Simcoe, Citra, Mosaic, and one known only to Lagunitas, Indigenous Catawampus hops.
----
All my favorite hops.
To me it has a tad bit of that oniony hop vibe, some grassy oily hop notes, and a tad bit of berries and citrus. Ibus don't hit too hard.

It's not exactly soft. Just total old school fresh hopped ipa with a regular mouthfeel and co2 bite.

Any Oktoberfest beer fans in here? Only new ones I tried this year were Sierra Nevada and Founders and neither one was anything special, IMO. I think Paulaner is still GOAToberfest based on the ones I've tried over the years.

Back
Top Bottom