NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Hate to see the weekend come to an end

8ABA81F5-4A16-4CE8-B9F9-C51F0E92EEFC.jpeg
422D2AAB-45D1-4906-ADA3-36471F28F940.jpeg

Hopefully* my last SP release of the year. These packages are killing my wallet :lol: but wasn’t going to pass up on trying this years BBT. Will be fun to do a side by side with the Rye
9947DCEC-D862-47E8-89D3-96C8A77F1CC0.jpeg

Is this thread more active than the "What are you sippin on" one? I'll ask the same question from the other thread. Bevmo.com used to give me a $10 off $100 code every week but they stopped about 2 months ago. Has it happened to anyone else?

Cool to see some stuff I tried 3 years back still around. Kings brewery, I had three years back. Are they still in a small warehouse self storage type industrial park?

And district 96.I heard the owner owns a few restaurants or brewery type places. Have they expanded ten fold? I want to say I was there two years back. No cans at the time. Glad to see cans and quality increasing (they weren’t bad but now they’re better?).

been keeping it low key drinking on a budget

I had the founder mackinaw kbs. Amazing stuff. Brownie desert beer perfection.
Comparison Ford Comparison Ford I forgot all about Westbrook. My first intro to the somewhat sour tart gose style. Oneother brewery out west that Does it well is Anderson valley. They had a standard gose that was very similar to Westbrook’s
Now they tend to add fruits for their goses.
They recently did a hazy sour ale, which is more of a play on words. It features some tropical fruits and is priced a bit high. But it’s within the too solid gose wheel house
I guess it’s been out since late February, but covid delays and such.
1605925863018.jpeg

Any more i’m 75% cheap beer and 25% grocery store/ beer store buys. I haven’t had a unique pint draft beer in months. Crazy. It feels like the 1990s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom