NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Hitup Fieldwork today to pickup a growler of King Citra for Coachella next weekend. Had to snag a crowler for myself :lol:. Had this a few months back at the Bistro DIPA festival and was very impressed. Pineapple and mangos for days! Touch of bitterness at the finish. Fantastic brew!

A buddy of mine stationed in Florida brought a 6-Pack of these for me in California! Sorry about the plastic hotel cup...that's all we had :tongue:

Last edited:
^ need to find that around my way. Had unfiltered Sculpin last night. Thought it was good. Better than regular Sculpin? I don't know. It's a tad sweeter but almost the same for the most part.

Ballast Point is finally available in my market

about 2 years late on the Sculpin hype train

They had plenty of Sculpin and some other varieties available but didn't notice the unfiltered there but, again, was not aware it existed

I dont get the hype of that broccoli teku.

I collect glassware but that broccoli **** is ugly.

Ballast Point is finally available in my market

about 2 years late on the Sculpin hype train

They had plenty of Sculpin and some other varieties available but didn't notice the unfiltered there but, again, was not aware it existed

Check the bottle dates. Its in yellow ink on the bottom of individual bottles (or theres a julian date in white letters on top of the sixer of cans). It's julian dated, meaning, they go by days of the year. 17018 is still the freshest I have seen for GF Sculpin.. That's january 18th bottled on date. It's barely "expired" by some brewers estimations (some go upwards of 4-6 months). But I would be careful. Sculpin loses a lot at just 5 weeks old.

Stocked up for Wanee Music Festival. 

'14 Huna, '15 Huna, Two Hearted, Creature Comforts Tropicalia, Cigar City White Oak Jai Alai and 3 Taverns Rapturous: 

Here
Beeradvocate trade forums
Facebook/IG groups.

Sadly, for so so many, its not just about a $4$ trade. (hey I have $30 worth of Trillium, trade me $30 worth of something local). People are putting quite the markup as far as trade value goes. So you yourself better be in an area with beer that other people want, or you can buy beer on ebay for $60 4pack. If you happen to live in some obscure area where some amazing IPAs are sort of under rated, you could probably get close to $4$. But more often than note, you have to be trading some "amazing" stuff to get back "amazing stuff. Not too many would trade you a 99 rated Trillium for the same amount of some 91 rated IPA.

^Two hearted and Tropicalia 8) Thats some good drinking there.

Last edited:
Check the bottle dates. Its in yellow ink on the bottom of individual bottles (or theres a julian date in white letters on top of the sixer of cans). It's julian dated, meaning, they go by days of the year. 17018 is still the freshest I have seen for GF Sculpin.. That's january 18th bottled on date. It's barely "expired" by some brewers estimations (some go upwards of 4-6 months). But I would be careful. Sculpin loses a lot at just 5 weeks old.

I had my toddler with me and didn't want to take too long cause I had a babysitter watching my little one, waiting on me at home

I checked one six pack of a sculpin variety and it was 08917...I'm pretty tempted to go back to get some, priced fairly well ($13.99) from what I've seen BP priced at

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom