NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

I have the opposite problem. DBC is still around here. FBS is long gone.
I would love to get more DBC; plenty of Founders BS around there.  I have a spot by me that makes Maui Trickster that gives DBC a run for it's money but they don't bottle it. Only growlers or tap. It's so good. I've mixed DBC with FBS and then Maui with FBS and I think the Maui is slightly better.

Either way, this is now my new go-to stout -- word to @Meyer23
Hell yeah, man! I've mixed that with their Even More Jesus and it's was pretty god damn good! This heat is getting tough to drink these heavy stouts tho. With that said, teh only beer in my fridge right now that isn't a Stout/porter is Gumball head. That's it. 

^ Damn, I gotta try that mix.

Wonder how FBS + Biscotti would taste. 
nerd.gif

I'm a fan of Rekorderlig's stuff. It is quite sweet though.

The Oats in Hose was really good and is up there, if not better than barney flats.

They really are. My sister got me that bad boy, totally worth it. They don't sweat and keep the beer just right. I went and pulled the trigger on the Colster to have for out by the pool and such in the summer.

This is one of the best " no frills " (a wise man once called it...) stouts I've had. Very much like Ten Fiddy.

Stupid *** name but very good.

the colster is where its at.

it can be deceiving though because of the weight, you wont know how much beer is left or youre empty til that sip of nothing. lol.

Glad to see the Colster get some love in here...All my friends said I was stupid spending 35$ on what's basically a metal koozie :lol:

I was a bit reluctant to even tell anyone I spent that on a "koozie" but so worth it [emoji]127867[/emoji]

Urban Family Brewing. This is really taste like an iced coffee with the finish of a cigar.

What the hell does this mean?

Last edited:

Hit the craft spot today. The Urquell came highly recommended. I said I'd give pilsner another try, looking forward to it.

I kinda cheated the system in my local supermarket. They never used to carry craft beers just the usual budWeiser products and what not. I haven't been therected in a while and realized they have grapefruit sculpin and other various brews. But a 6 pack of gf sculpin is marked 14.99 which is the average of what I usually pay elsewhere but they now make you mix and match your own 6 pack for 12.99. So it saves a few bucks. And a 6er gets you pretty twisted on a casual night.

I do the same thing with Two Hearted at my Fresh Market. $9.99 'mix and match' 6er vs $10.99 standard.

Last edited:
I kinda cheated the system in my local supermarket. They never used to carry craft beers just the usual budWeiser products and what not. I haven't been therected in a while and realized they have grapefruit sculpin and other various brews. But a 6 pack of gf sculpin is marked 14.99 which is the average of what I usually pay elsewhere but they now make you mix and match your own 6 pack for 12.99. So it saves a few bucks. And a 6er gets you pretty twisted on a casual night.
14.99 seems high for a 6 pack,which GF sculpin is it? Ballast Point?

:lol: Yeah my bad that's what happens you start drinking vodka at 3 in the afternoon. I realized after I posted it then I was like well now I sound like an idiot :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom