NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

I like how you really think this is something to put a lot of thought in that might change minds
laugh.gif

Are you aware of how many unsolved murders there are in the country? How many cold cases and open murders?

That there aren't any other suspects point to 2 things; the police are poor at their job whether that's due to incompetence or corruption or a combination of both and the other is the murderer is a genius that pulled off a perfect murder.
How many of these unsolved murders have been a top five news story of all-time?

I like how you really think this is something to put a lot of thought in that might change minds :lol:

Are you aware of how many unsolved murders there are in the country? How many cold cases and open murders?

That there aren't any other suspects point to 2 things; the police are poor at their job whether that's due to incompetence or corruption or a combination of both and the other is the murderer is a genius that pulled off a perfect murder.
Maybe a dozen or so. All time probably more.

Being a top 5 news story don't make the police any less incompetent or corrupt though.

I like how you really think this is something to put a lot of thought in that might change minds :lol:

Being a top 5 news story don't make the police any less incompetent or corrupt though.

word.

I like how you really think this is something to put a lot of thought in that might change minds
laugh.gif

Not saying the police isn't corrupt in certain areas.

But, as to you're two things — I'd add two other things. 1. They already found the murderer. 2. The murderer hired one hell of a defense team and was found not guilty.

I watched the 30 for 30 series, and just finished the FX series. I have to say OJ had some angels on his side man :smh:. You couldn't make up a more ridiculous set of circumstances to lead to this man getting off. I feel bad for the families of the victims, but you can't be mad at his lawyers for doing their job and exploiting the weaknesses they saw in the prosecution's case. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong.

Star struck cops, forensic team mishandling evidence, detectives mishandling evidence. Racist lead detective, good witnesses who made unfortunate mistakes. DA using the wrong location for the trial. Jury with an agenda, and a Judge more concerned with being liked and increasing the amount of autographs he gets, the presiding fairly over the trial.

Last edited:
They asked the lead officer if he planted evidence at the crime scene and he pleaded the fifth. I don't understand how you guys keep trying to sweep this fact under the rug.

Shout out to that one hell of a defense team.

Exactly, that killed ALL of their credibility. Cats still in here trying to paint a narrative. Even the racist tom lange said that furman should've said no (lapd lying again).

They asked the lead officer if he planted evidence at the crime scene and he pleaded the fifth. I don't understand how you guys keep trying to sweep this fact under the rug.

Word :lol:...but he was looking to save his own ***. He wasn't concerned about the case or how it would affect it.

When he started pleading the 5th and admitted he would take the 5th for all questions I immediately said to myself, they need to set him up to look guilty. Like clockwork they were on it. :smokin

Exactly, that killed ALL of their credibility. Cats still in here trying to paint a narrative. Even the racist tom lange said that furman should've said no (lapd lying again).

Lange is no position to talk, but for him the priority was winning the case so I get it.

Last edited:

Not saying the police isn't corrupt in certain areas.

But, as to you're two things — I'd add two other things. 1. They already found the murderer. 2. The murderer hired one hell of a defense team and was found not guilty.
If the police and prosecution did their job the right way they would've caught the murderer and all who were involved and got a conviction.

That they didn't to me is due to corruption and incompetence. If the legal system is filled with that you can not expect justice.

I don't think anybody is sweeping it under the rug. Not guilty doesn't mean innocent. OJ lost the Civil trial.

I watched the 30 for 30 series, and just finished the FX series. I have to say OJ had some angels on his side man :smh:. You couldn't make up a more ridiculous set of circumstances to lead to this man getting off. I feel bad for the families of the victims, but you can't be mad at his lawyers for doing their job and exploiting the weaknesses they saw in the prosecution's case. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong.

Star struck cops, forensic team mishandling evidence, detectives mishandling evidence. Racist lead detective, good witnesses who made unfortunate mistakes. DA using the wrong location for the trial. Jury with an agenda, and a Judge more concerned with being liked and increasing the amount of autographs he gets, the presiding fairly over the trial.

This is what I always said

OJ caught every break and miracle after in this case :lol:

Everything went his way and dude decides to get caught up for stealing some football cards years later :smh:

I don't think anybody is sweeping it under the rug. Not guilty doesn't mean innocent. OJ lost the Civil trial.

He did lose, but he only paid out half a milli right? Hist pension is untouchable, and his team have been ducking the Goldmans for a minute hiding money any way they can. His narcissism got his *** caught up for those 30 + years. He should have been chilling somewhere, minding his own business enjoying life knowing he got away with a double murder. I don't feel bad for him at all, he played himself.

If the police and prosecution did their job the right way they would've caught the murderer and all who were involved and got a conviction.

That they didn't to me is due to corruption and incompetence. If the legal system is filled with that you can not expect justice.

The stars were aligned man...**** played out like a movie. He just ****** it up for himself in the end.

I knew it would be hard but we've seen other alleged murderers or allegedly involved with murder go on to have successful careers; Christopher Walken.

OJ should've tried to rehabiltate his image and restart his career in Hollywood. Movies, tv, etc. Son should've got his own talk show. Then like the rest the case would've just been that little trouble he had in the 90s.

Guess he was too toxic after.

OJ talking to the tv after he was acquitted saying "you guys got the wrong guy and should be tryna find the real killers" :lol:

Been doing a lot of research about this case lately,

And Glen Rodgers is absolutely the one who did it

It lowkey is obvious as hell. **** is crazy

My girl and I were just rolling at how reckless OJ was after the trial :rofl: that music video is the most absurd thing

Wait, I just went through a couple pages of this thread and there are people who really think OJ didn't do it? LOOOOL WHAT :smh:

Last edited:
Been doing a lot of research about this case lately,

And Glen Rodgers is absolutely the one who did it

It lowkey is obvious as hell. **** is crazy

I just looked him up and I agree its either him or ojs son. All I know is oj didn't physically do it. Whether he was mastermind behind it is the real question.

Last edited:
Glen Rodgers was a serial killer from Ohio who made his way to LA doing odd jobs, and work and what not. As the story goes, (which I believe) he had killed several women involved in the brentwood either on his own will or being hired to do so.

OJ Simpson and Nicole were on the verge of a complete separation, OJ hired him to get some Jewlry back from Nicole that Nicole was planning to sell. The jewlry was worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. OJ told him to rob her of the jewlry, and that he may need to kill her. From there, he went about robbing and killing Nicole and by pure chance / coincidence, Ron Goldman just happened to be coming over that night and got in the way, thus him being killed too. OJ was nearby.

From there, Glen Rodgers fled, OJ came by to check out the scene to see what happened, realized that he had killed her and that he was now an accessory to murder, and quickly tried to create an alibi with the Chicago thing. 

Glen Rodgers went on to kill over 70 other women before being captured in late 95'. His own brother said that he knows for a fact that Glen did it and has seen proof. Glen Rodgers himself admitted to killing them as well. 

More to it, but in a nutshell that's what I believe happened.

Never heard of that dude. I guess they want to keep the masses believing that oj did it.

Assuming he did admit to it, I'd love to see the prosecutions reaction.

Last edited:
There's not enough evidence to try that guy. If there were and dude admits it they could try OJ for murder 1.

Back
Top Bottom